Air Canada flies between: Toronto - Vancouver, Toronto - New York, Toronto - London, Vancouver - Toronto, Toronto - Calgary, Calgary - Toronto, Edmonton - Toronto, Toronto - Edmonton, Toronto - Halifax, Toronto - Boston, Halifax - Toronto, Vancouver - London, Toronto - Chicago, Toronto - Rome, Toronto - Dallas, Montreal - Paris, Toronto - Paris, Montreal - New York, Toronto - Orlando, Montreal - Edmonton, as well as several other routes.
- Toronto to Ottawa Dec 19 - 27, 2014 $230.80
- Toronto to Montreal Dec 28 - 01, 2015 $233.55
- Toronto to Montreal Dec 16 - 23, 2014 $233.55
- Vancouver to Los Angeles Jan 13 - 16, 2015 $247.75
- Vancouver to Los Angeles Dec 06 - 10, 2014 $248.80
Air Canada offers one free checked bag on most flights except to and from the US, where you will have to pay $25 for your first checked bag. Make sure to pack light! Any bags over 50 pounds will incur an additional charge of $100. You are entitled to bring two carry-on items on board with a maximum weight of 22 lbs each. One of those carry-ons should be considered a personal item and should generally be fairly small in size.