Air Canada flies between: Toronto - Vancouver, Toronto - New York, Toronto - London, Vancouver - Toronto, Toronto - Calgary, Calgary - Toronto, Edmonton - Toronto, Toronto - Edmonton, Toronto - Halifax, Toronto - Boston, Halifax - Toronto, Vancouver - London, Toronto - Chicago, Toronto - Rome, Toronto - Dallas, Montreal - Paris, Toronto - Paris, Montreal - New York, Toronto - Orlando, Montreal - Edmonton, as well as several other routes.
- Toronto to Ottawa Feb 10 - 13, 2015 $123.47
- Victoria to Vancouver Feb 19 - 11, 2015 $155.10
- Vancouver to Los Angeles Mar 01 - 08, 2015 $158.69
- Vancouver to Penticton Aug 30 - 07, 2015 $182.60
- Calgary to Castlegar May 12 - 30, 2015 $188.25
Air Canada offers one free checked bag on most flights except to and from the US, where you will have to pay $25 for your first checked bag. Make sure to pack light! Any bags over 50 pounds will incur an additional charge of $100. You are entitled to bring two carry-on items on board with a maximum weight of 22 lbs each. One of those carry-ons should be considered a personal item and should generally be fairly small in size.