- Corporate/Transient - Hotel - Limited Service year Built - 1890 Year Remodeled - 2002 additional Property Description - 10percent National Vat Included. Local City Fee Is Up To 2.00eur Per Night, Per Adult Over 10 Years Old. The Additional Fee Is Excluded And It Will Be Paid Directly At The Hotel. A Superior Class Hotel In Rome, The Best Western Hotel Canada Is Located In The Historical Center, Set In An Elegant Building Of The 19th Century, Recently Refurbished Respecting The Original Architecture. This Property Combines Hospitality And Style And Is Provided With All Modern Comforts All Rooms Are Furnished With Period Furnitures, Some Are Painted With Frescos And Have A Canopy Bed, And Wi-Fi Connection Is Available. A Small Library And The Livingrooms With Fireplace Are Perfect Places For Relaxing Moments. This Property Is Well Connected To All The Main Sites Of The City, Both By Bus And By Subway Line B, Stop Castro Pretorio .
Additional Property Information
- Property Classification: Hotel
- Number of Rooms: 70
- Number of Floors: 6
- Check-in starts at 1200
- Check-out time is 1200
- And mores...
- Extra person charges may apply and very depending on hotel policy.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Policies and Disclaimers
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed. Your reservation is prepaid and is guranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.