LOCATION: TORONTO, CANADA
Due to significant growth objectives, in Spring 2017 we are relocating our Canadian headquarters to a brand new, custom-built modern space within minutes walking distance to Union Station in downtown Toronto
We’re looking for a career-seeking, full-time Marketing Specialist who has a solid background in B2C marketing or e-commerce.
The ideal candidate is a highly adaptable, data-driven, out-of-the-box thinker with a passion for Digital Marketing. Are you innovative? Do you thrive on working in a past-paced environment? Do you love optimizing the customer journey and seeing results? Then, this exciting, highly sought position might just be what you’re looking for. Join Canada’s leading e-commerce travel-company in the heart of downtown Toronto, offering endless opportunities to learn and grow.
- • Develop and execute email-marketing strategies, bringing ideas to create 1:1 communications and increase ROI. Send daily email newsletters and develop/improve triggered, behavioural-based campaigns for a variety of customer segments through the use of CRM and Omniture data.
- • Schedule social media posts to drive engagement and “good” chatter amongst followers/fans. Develop smart strategies to engage followers with unique content/deals, increasing followers and fans.
- • Assist in driving e-commerce ROI through A/B and MVT testing, triaging critical tasks and identifying user experience gaps.
- • Conduct market research to identify consumer habits and trends.
- • Brainstorm, develop and analyze marketing campaigns.
- • Project Manage marketing related projects from idea inception to launch.
- • Monitor customer complaints to help drive business changes that will benefit the customer and their online/offline experiences.
- • Assist with strategies to bring new partnerships onboard that drive customer acquisition and increase ROI.
- • College or University degree in a marketing, e-commerce or business program
- • 2 + years’ experience in an e-commerce marketing related role
- • 1-2 years’ experience in email marketing
- • Strong ability to analyze data and create recommendations based on reporting
- • Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- • Superior verbal and written communication
- • Superior MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- • Able to work in a warp-speed paced environment
- • Able to multi-task and work well under pressure with strict deadlines with little supervision
- • Strong work ethic with drive to learn & succeed
- • Ability to accommodate easily to ever-changing priorities and organizational direction
- • Team player
- • CRM Knowledge [an asset]
- • ExactTarget or MailChimp email platforms with experience in setting up 1:1 marketing campaigns and building automated recommendations
- • Knowledge of behavioural marketing tools [an asset]
- • Omniture Analytics