Digital Marketing Coordinator
LOCATION: TORONTO, CANADA
Due to significant growth objectives, we are relocating our Canadian headquarters to a brand new, custom-built modern space within minutes walking distance to Union Station in downtown Toronto
About The Role:
Flight Network is looking for a career-seeking, full-time Digital Marketing Coordinator who has a solid background in B2C marketing or e-commerce and a love for a great customer experience. The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of Internet Applications and Administrative tasks as well as knowledge of Digital Marketing. This exciting, highly sought position, will allow the selected candidate to join one of Canada’s leading E-Commerce companies, offering the opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
Specifically this role will be responsible for:
- • Email/Social Media: Maintaining subscriber lists, Sending of daily email Newsletters, Segmentation based on key markets to recommend opportunities, Lifecycle campaigns, A/B Testing, Implementing new email campaigns/triggered sends, Strategies to grow subscribers, Reporting & Analysis
- • Advertising: Ensuring creatives are in order, ad trafficking deadlines are met, deploying banners via google DFP, Liaising with Advertising team and directly with Agency partners, Reporting & Analysis
- • Social Media: Scheduling social media posts to drive engagement and “good” chatter amongst followers/fans, Strategies & Ideation on ways to engage followers with unique content / deals, Strategies to increase social media followers, Reporting & Analysis
- • Customer Experience: Monitoring customer complaints to help drive business changes that will benefit the customer and their experiences with Flight Network
- • Partnerships: Assisting with strategies in bringing onboard new partnerships to drive customer acquisition/engagement/branding, Executing of online / offline marketing campaigns, Reporting & Analysis
- • A/B Testing: Ideate, implement, monitor and analyze new test ideas, and best e-commerce practises, to better user experience and drive conversions
- • College diploma or university degree in a marketing, e-commerce or business program
- • 2 + years’ experience in digital, B2C marketing
- • Strong ability to analyze data and create recommendations based on reporting
- • Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- • Superior verbal and written communication
- • Superior MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- • Able to work in a warp-speed paced environment
- • Able to multi-task and work well under pressure with strict deadlines with little supervision
- • Strong work ethic with drive to learn & succeed
- • Ability to accommodate easily to ever-changing priorities and organizational direction
- • Team player
- • Travel background/experience [an asset]
- • Basic skills/knowledge in design [an asset]
- • Basic knowledge of HTML [an asset]
- • CRM Knowledge [an asset]
- • ExactTarget or MailChimp platforms [an asset]
- • Basic knowledge of web analytics [an asset]
- • Social Media Marketing [an asset]
- • Omniture Analytics [an asset]
Flight Network is one of Canada’s leaders in the online travel industry and named two years consecutively by PROFIT magazine as one of the 100 fastest growing companies in Canada.
Globally positioned in 3 countries and 5 offices, our staff of over 300 employees work tirelessly to offer highly discounted prices for domestic and international airfares as well as hotels, cruises, vacation packages, and car rentals. Customers can book their travel online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week or phone our call center where our travel specialists can help create customized itineraries.
Today, we continue to grow through innovative technology, our proprietary travel booking engine offers consumers the advantages of last second booking. In a matter of a few clicks, we provide total flexibility and choice of departure times with searches of over 250 airfares per transaction. The unique mix and match fares allow booking on different airlines for departure and return flights, ultimately allowing you to get the lowest fares possible.
Position must be willing to relocate to our new central downtown Toronto location in mid to late 2017.