Health & Spa
The full-service spa resort at this spa offers an endless variety of treatments for body and soul.
Charlie's SpaTreatments available
- Body wraps
- Body waxing
This resort is well known for making an ordinary event extraordinary.
It's all included* - an intimate wedding ceremony, gourmet dining and a relaxing His / Hers massage. As our gift to you, we offer a bottle of sparkling wine to toast your new life together.
Based on 3 night stay complimentary wedding packages. $200 government fee not included. Does not include $200 government and license fees. It is required that couples are to arrive at least 3 days prior to the wedding day (including weekends)
- Personal service of a minister
- Personal service of a Wedding Coordinator
- Bridal bouquet
- Boutonniere for the groom
- Sparking wine
- Two-tier cake
- His and hers half-hour massages
- Just married T-shirts
Please contact hotel directly by phone at 1 800 268-7537.
Complimentary Honeymoon Package
- Proof of Marriage is required and arrival must be within 30 days of the wedding date.
Please contact Air Canada Vacations call center to remark you file "Honeymooner" in order to receive the above package.
- A complimentary bottle of sparkling wine
- 1 his/hers half hour massage
This is a great choice for a group getaway, whether for work, fun, or a bit of both.
This resort is exclusive to adult couples.
This resort accepts adults 18+ only.
This resort is perfectly located for golf aficionados.
- Local golf course nearby
- Par 72
- 18-hole golf course
- 10-minute drive
Additional charge items Additional information
- Unlimited green fees
- Caddies mandatory
- Tee times must be booked directly with hotel
Novices and certified divers alike will appreciate the scuba options at this resort.Scuba for certified divers
Scuba for beginners
- Dives (daily; proof of certification required)
- Introductory lessons in pool and classroom (dive not exceeding 30 ft)
Green Globe Certification
Hotels earning the Green Globe certification adhere to stringent standards of energy and water consumption, waste reduction, and resource and bio-diversity conservation.