Spa & health
Rendezvous Seaside and Poolside Pavilion
Escape to Rendezvous Pavilions on the Beach or by the Pool, just a pebbles throw from the Caribbean Sea and experience the warm gentle tropical breeze and the sound of lapping waves. The Pavilions are an oasis of peace and quiet in an unspoiled, natural and romantic setting. We offer you a sensory experience with choices of indigenous, therapeutic and exotic treatments designed to emotionally and physically revitalize you. Locally and seasonally sourced organic fruits, flora and botanical ingredients, organically produced West Indian coconut and essential oils are the precious elements that form the basis of our Pavilions Spa. The final perfect ingredient for your complete well being - our dedication holistic therapist skilled in a multitude of techniques.
Novices and certified divers alike will appreciate the scuba options at this resort.
Resort courses and northern boat dives are included for certified divers.
This resort is exclusive to adult 18+ couples.
This resort is well known for making an ordinary event extraordinary.
Travel July 8, 2010- Dec 31, 2011
- Guests celebrating their honeymoon will receive a bottle of champagne
- Fresh fruit plate, tropical flowers and exotic basket of treats upon arrival and specially decorated dinner table for couple.
Free of charge with a 7 night minimum stay in a Verandah Suite or higher. Cost for stays less than 7 days or in a Garden View room is $800USD and $350USD for vow renewals. A Maximum of 16 people in wedding party permitted.
Please note flowers, photography, wedding cake is not included in above package and is available for additional cost.
- Marriage Licence, legal fees in St Lucia and Registars fee
- Sparkling wine reception
- Witness if required
- Decorated Wedding Arch/Table
- Special Table at Trysting place for a wedding party of up to 8 people
- Special breakfast in bed for Bride and Groom the morning after Ceremony
- Services of a wedding specialist
- Couples Message, special gift, pampered Bride experience including mini facial and manicure.
Please contact hotel directly for booking your wedding.
- St. Lucia Golf and Country Club
- Par 71
- 18-hole golf course
- Tee times must be booked directly with hotel