|Route||Airline||Route Type||Travel Dates||Price||Search Date|
|Ottawa to Vancouver||WestJet||One Way||2 Nov||13 hours ago|
|Ottawa to Vancouver||Air Canada||One Way||23 Aug||22 hours ago|
|Ottawa to Vancouver||Air Canada / WestJet||Round Trip||2 Oct to 16 Oct||4 hours ago|
|Ottawa to Vancouver||Air Canada / WestJet||Round Trip||10 Sep to 13 Sep||22 hours ago|
|Ottawa to Vancouver||WestJet||Round Trip||19 Oct to 27 Oct||13 hours ago|
- Kingston to Toronto C$ 446.63
- Kingston to Perth
- Kingston to Kuala Lumpur
- Kingston to Bangkok
- Kingston to Colombo
- Kingston to Manila
- Kingston to Melbourne
- Kingston to Hong Kong
- Kingston to Hyderabad
- Kingston to Goa
- Kingston to Sydney
- Kingston to Mumbai
- Kingston to Brisbane
- Kingston to Shanghai
- Kingston to Beijing
- Kingston to Port Elizabeth
- Calgary to Abbotsford C$ 80.58
- Edmonton to Abbotsford C$ 64.00
- Nelson to Abbotsford
- Dhaka to Abbotsford
- Delhi to Abbotsford
- Amritsar to Abbotsford
- Toronto to Abbotsford C$ 214.00
- Hong Kong to Abbotsford
- Lisbon to Abbotsford
- Paris to Abbotsford
- Liverpool to Abbotsford
- Port of Spain to Abbotsford
- Inverness to Abbotsford
- Winnipeg to Abbotsford C$ 154.00
- Hamilton to Abbotsford C$ 265.69
- San Jose Costa Rica to Abbotsford
- Q: Are there regular non-stop flights on this route or do I have to book an itinerary with stops?
- A: You would have to book an itinerary that includes stops, as there are no direct flights between Kingston to Abbotsford.
- Q: Which airports serve Kingston and Abbotsford?
- A: Norman Manley Airport and Kingston Airport serve Kingston. Abbotsford Airport serve Abbotsford.
- Q: What is the total non-stop flight time between Kingston and Abbotsford?
- A: The total non-stop flight time for this route is 4 hours and 27 minutes.