|Route||Airline||Route Type||Travel Dates||Price||Search Date|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Air Transat||One Way||15 Jul||19 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Air Transat||One Way||7 Jul||19 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||WestJet||Round Trip||12 Mar to 24 Mar||7 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Flair / Air Transat||Round Trip||16 Jan to 23 Jan||19 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Flair / Air Transat||Round Trip||13 Jan to 20 Jan||7 hours ago|
- Toronto to Amsterdam C$ 391.66
- Vancouver to Amsterdam C$ 580.43
- Calgary to Amsterdam C$ 441.44
- Edmonton to Amsterdam C$ 472.54
- Montreal to Amsterdam C$ 361.92
- London to Amsterdam C$ 96.50
- Kuala Lumpur to Amsterdam C$ 507.18
- Auckland to Amsterdam C$ 623.61
- Christchurch to Amsterdam
- Dunedin to Amsterdam
- Wellington to Amsterdam
- Queenstown to Amsterdam
- Sydney to Amsterdam C$ 505.53
- Melbourne to Amsterdam C$ 535.12
- Brisbane to Amsterdam C$ 740.62
- Adelaide to Amsterdam C$ 486.29
- Q: What airlines regularly fly this route?
- A: Air France, KLM and China Southern Airlines fly regularly between this route.
- Q: What is the average number of stops that others book on this route?
- A: On average, other travellers make 2 stops between Lima and Amsterdam.
- Q: Are there regular non-stop flights on this route or do I have to book an itinerary with stops?
- A: You would have to book an itinerary that includes stops, as there are no direct flights between Lima to Amsterdam.
- Q: Which airports serve Lima and Amsterdam?
- A: J Chavez Intl Airport serve Lima. Amsterdam-Schiphol Airport serve Amsterdam.
- Q: What is the total non-stop flight time between Lima and Amsterdam?
- A: The total non-stop flight time for this route is 13 hours and 29 minutes.