|Route||Airline||Route Type||Travel Dates||Price||Search Date|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Air Transat||One Way||18 Jun||23 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Air Transat||One Way||29 Jul||8 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Air Canada / WestJet||Round Trip||27 Feb to 3 Mar||11 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Flair||Round Trip||11 Mar to 18 Mar||8 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Flair / Air Transat||Round Trip||27 Jan to 31 Jan||23 hours ago|
- Manila to Dubai C$ 278.40
- Manila to Toronto C$ 644.30
- Manila to Sydney C$ 463.65
- Manila to Vancouver C$ 410.80
- Manila to Calgary C$ 795.11
- Manila to Winnipeg C$ 609.01
- Manila to Auckland C$ 709.96
- Manila to Abu Dhabi C$ 430.55
- Manila to Edmonton C$ 634.63
- Manila to Los Angeles C$ 547.82
- Manila to New York C$ 466.84
- Manila to Melbourne C$ 416.33
- Manila to Sao Paulo
- Manila to Tokyo C$ 255.75
- Manila to Riyadh
- Manila to Lima
- Toronto to Brussels C$ 326.96
- Sydney to Brussels C$ 614.06
- Melbourne to Brussels
- Montreal to Brussels C$ 328.20
- Cebu to Brussels
- Cape Town to Brussels
- Hong Kong to Brussels
- Kuala Lumpur to Brussels
- Lima to Brussels
- San Diego to Brussels
- Los Angeles to Brussels C$ 269.50
- Vancouver to Brussels C$ 498.06
- Bangkok to Brussels C$ 452.81
- Taipei to Brussels
- San Francisco to Brussels C$ 304.43
- Mexico City to Brussels
- Q: Are there regular non-stop flights on this route or do I have to book an itinerary with stops?
- A: You would have to book an itinerary that includes stops, as there are no direct flights between Manila to Brussels.
- Q: Which airports serve Manila and Brussels?
- A: Ninoy Aquino Intl Airport serve Manila. Charleroi airport Airport and National Airport serve Brussels.
- Q: What is the total non-stop flight time between Manila and Brussels?
- A: The total non-stop flight time for this route is 13 hours and 27 minutes.