|Route||Airline||Route Type||Travel Dates||Price||Search Date|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Air Transat||One Way||15 Jul||18 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Air Transat||One Way||7 Jul||18 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||WestJet||Round Trip||12 Mar to 24 Mar||6 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Flair / Air Transat||Round Trip||16 Jan to 23 Jan||18 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Flair / Air Transat||Round Trip||13 Jan to 20 Jan||6 hours ago|
- Geneva to Auckland
- Geneva to Christchurch
- Geneva to Sydney
- Geneva to Melbourne
- Geneva to Canberra
- Geneva to Queenstown
- Geneva to Brisbane
- Geneva to Adelaide
- Geneva to Maui
- Geneva to Honolulu
- Geneva to Santiago
- Geneva to Davao
- Geneva to Kuala Lumpur
- Geneva to Bangkok C$ 431.77
- Geneva to Tokyo
- Geneva to Cebu
- Toronto to Buenos Aires C$ 505.62
- Vancouver to Buenos Aires C$ 662.76
- Montreal to Buenos Aires C$ 586.92
- Shanghai to Buenos Aires
- Beijing to Buenos Aires
- Manila to Buenos Aires
- Seoul to Buenos Aires
- Hong Kong to Buenos Aires
- Calgary to Buenos Aires C$ 661.61
- Taipei to Buenos Aires
- Tokyo to Buenos Aires
- Nagoya to Buenos Aires
- Bangkok to Buenos Aires
- Guangzhou to Buenos Aires
- Sapporo to Buenos Aires
- Kuala Lumpur to Buenos Aires
- Q: Are there regular non-stop flights on this route or do I have to book an itinerary with stops?
- A: You would have to book an itinerary that includes stops, as there are no direct flights between Geneva to Buenos Aires.
- Q: Which airports serve Geneva and Buenos Aires?
- A: Geneve-Cointrin Airport serve Geneva. Arpt. Jorge Newbery/Aeroparque Airport and Ministro Pistarini Airport serve Buenos Aires.
- Q: What is the total non-stop flight time between Geneva and Buenos Aires?
- A: The total non-stop flight time for this route is 14 hours and 10 minutes.