Winnipeg to Calgary
26 Apr 18 to 29 Apr 18
Toronto to Calgary
30 May 18 to 05 Jun 18
Vancouver to Calgary
04 Jul 18 to 08 Jul 18
Montreal to Calgary
Air Transat / WestJe…
28 Jun 18 to 25 Jul 18
Ottawa to Calgary
17 May 18 to 24 May 18
Halifax to Calgary
WestJet / Air Canada
05 Jun 18 to 13 Jun 18
Calgary is known internationally as a destination for winter sports with a number of major mountain resorts near the city and metropolitan area. Its economy is largely focused on the energy industry, with agriculture, and high-tech industries contributing to the city's wealth as well. Therefore many of the people seeking cheap flights to Calgary are either travelling for business, or athletes visiting to train and compete at the excellent sports facilities at Olympic Park that are the legacy of the XXIV Olympic Winter Games in 1988.
The biggest ticket in town is the annual Calgary Stampede, a 10-day event held in July which bills itself as The Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth. Other attractions include the Glenbow Museum, Aero Space Museum of Calgary, iconic Calgary Tower, Cantos Music Foundation, and Calaway Park. There are also over 30 golf courses in the Calgary area providing plenty of opportunity to get out on the links.
Calgary is a worthwhile destination in its own right, but it is also the gateway to several of Alberta's other popular tourist destinations such as Jasper and Banff. Both of these National Parks have breathtaking scenery and are on numerous lists of top places to see in one's lifetime.
Find great deals on flights to Calgary (YYC), Alberta in seconds, with our proprietary booking engine that searches over 1,000 airlines including Air Canada, WestJet and Air Transat.
Cheap flights to Calgary, Alberta from Popular Routes.
- Toronto to Calgary C$ 258.00
- Montreal to Calgary C$ 470.57
- Vancouver to Calgary C$ 258.56
- Ottawa to Calgary C$ 480.68
- Winnipeg to Calgary C$ 227.00
- Halifax to Calgary C$ 609.57
- Fort McMurray to Calgary C$ 336.26
- Regina to Calgary C$ 286.10
- London ON to Calgary C$ 419.64
- Kelowna to Calgary C$ 237.61
- Manila to Calgary C$ 713.00
- Hamilton to Calgary C$ 400.10
- Saskatoon to Calgary C$ 278.56
- London to Calgary C$ 680.53
- Delhi to Calgary C$ 774.00
- Grande Prairie to Calgary C$ 316.36
- Victoria to Calgary C$ 292.21
- Windsor to Calgary C$ 456.70
- Kamloops to Calgary C$ 274.36
- Bangkok to Calgary C$ 1009.08
Calgary is the largest city in Alberta and home to WestJet, one of the most popular airlines in Canada. It's also an Air Canada hub. Therefore there is an abundance of great deals and discounts on cheap airline tickets to Calgary (YYC.)
Several smaller Canadian airlines, such as Central Mountain Air, Canadian North, and Air North, offer flights between Calgary and remote cities in northern Alberta and British Columbia, in the Northwest Territories, and the Yukon Territory. Many international airlines serve Calgary, including Delta, Lufthansa, and British Airways, among others.
When booking Calgary flights during the summer, it's wise to book tickets well in advance, since this is festival season in the city, plus it's high season for travel to the nearby Rockies. The Calgary Stampede generally takes place in the first half of July, and this is the busiest time in the city, when flights and hotels are hard to find, and prices are higher.
Cheap flights from Calgary, Alberta to Popular Destinations.
Winter, spring, summer, and fall...Calgary has four seasons like the rest of Canada. There's plenty of sunshine in the summer, and Chinook winds keep the temperatures around freezing throughout the winter, although there is the occasional blizzard or snowstorm which can delay Calgary flights. The rainiest season is summer, when thunderstorms are quite common after a day of heat. Both spring and fall offer warm, pleasant days with cool evenings. But summer is the city's peak tourist season when cheap flights to Calgary are scarce, but it's also the time you'll enjoy Calgary the most, since that's when things are really happening, and the city is at its most vibrant. There really aren't crowds to worry about at any time of year, except during Stampede.
Cheap flights from other cities to Calgary, Alberta.
- Sydney to Calgary C$ 1285.78
- Edmonton to Calgary C$ 239.66
- Phoenix to Calgary C$ 335.46
- Mumbai to Calgary C$ 712.00
- Kitchener to Calgary C$ 275.00
- Moncton to Calgary C$ 633.60
- Perth to Calgary C$ 1482.30
- Johannesburg to Calgary C$ 1323.61
- Melbourne to Calgary C$ 1261.09
- Dubai to Calgary C$ 1534.91
- Nanaimo to Calgary C$ 268.06
- Kuala Lumpur to Calgary C$ 1245.33
- Abbotsford to Calgary C$ 277.46
- Brisbane to Calgary C$ 1312.94
- Adelaide to Calgary C$ 1347.90
- Auckland to Calgary C$ 1541.43
- Karachi to Calgary
- St. Johns to Calgary C$ 669.04
- Frankfurt to Calgary C$ 922.11
- Hong Kong to Calgary C$ 745.04
- Dublin to Calgary C$ 442.00
- Colombo to Calgary
- Nairobi to Calgary C$ 1209.49
- Queenstown to Calgary
- Ahmedabad to Calgary
- Bangalore to Calgary C$ 1574.01
- Amritsar to Calgary
- Jakarta to Calgary
- Abu Dhabi to Calgary C$ 1571.73
- Amsterdam to Calgary C$ 846.03
- Denpasar to Calgary
- Canberra to Calgary
- Islamabad to Calgary
- Greater Cochin to Calgary
- Kolkata to Calgary
- Christchurch to Calgary C$ 1951.78
- Addis Ababa to Calgary C$ 1725.79
- Phuket Province to Calgary
- Coimbatore to Calgary
- Penang to Calgary
- Darwin to Calgary
- Gold Coast to Calgary
- Fredericton to Calgary C$ 641.17
- Goa to Calgary
- Cairns to Calgary
- Hyderabad to Calgary
- Ko Samui to Calgary
- Riyadh to Calgary C$ 1374.91
- Dhaka to Calgary C$ 1390.91
- Lagos to Calgary C$ 1697.41
- Tel Aviv to Calgary C$ 1339.13
- Ho Chi Minh City to Calgary C$ 1082.92
When flying to Calgary, your flight will land at the Calgary International Airport (YYC), located north of the city, off Highway 2. From there you will have several options for getting to the city:
Hotel Shuttle: If you are staying at an airport hotel or a hotel relatively close to the airport, the hotel may provide a complimentary shuttle pick-up from the airport after your flight to Calgary (as well as drop-off when you leave), so check with the hotel that you book.
Taxi: Taxis are easy to find at Calgary International Airport from taxi stands in the Arrivals area. The average fare from the airport to downtown is approximately $45 CAD and takes about 20 to 30 minutes.
Car Rental: Renting a car is possible once your flight lands at Calgary International Airport. Six rental agencies are available at the rental centre across the street from the departures level of the terminal.
City Shuttle: Downtown shuttle service is provided by Allied Downtown Shuttle Service. You can purchase your tickets online or at the Allied counter on the Arrivals level of the airport. A one-way adult ticket is about $15 CAD.
Public Transportation: Calgary Transit has two bus routes that stop at the airport. Route #100 goes from the airport to Freeport Business Park and McKnight-Westwinds C-Train station. Route #430 takes you from Calgary airport to North Pointe Bus Terminal, Sandstone Bus Terminal, Crowfoot Centre, and Crowfoot CTrain station. Discount fares are available to children, youth, and seniors, but dogs travel at the full adult fare.
Terms & Conditions:
* Conditions may apply. Prices subject to date restrictions and availability. Taxes, fees and surcharges are included in prices shown. Prices may differ slightly from what's shown as FlightNetwork.com does not control Airline inventory and is not notified of pricing changes in advance. Some prices may not be active deals, they may be a deal that a visitor has found in the past.