|Route||Airline||Route Type||Travel Dates||Price||Search Date|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Flair||One Way||7 Jan||4 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Flair||One Way||14 Feb||4 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||WestJet||Round Trip||12 Mar to 24 Mar||22 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Flair / Air Transat||Round Trip||13 Jan to 20 Jan||22 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Air Canada / WestJet||Round Trip||21 Feb to 24 Feb||4 hours ago|
- Newcastle to Melbourne C$ 860.59
- Newcastle to Brisbane C$ 1121.06
- Newcastle to Christchurch
- Newcastle to Auckland C$ 928.90
- Newcastle to Sydney
- Newcastle to Norfolk
- Newcastle to Darwin
- Newcastle to Perth C$ 1129.84
- Newcastle to Jakarta
- Newcastle to Davao
- Newcastle to Honolulu
- Newcastle to Buenos Aires
- Newcastle to Kona
- Newcastle to Maui
- Newcastle to Bangkok
- Newcastle to Manila
- Toronto to Cape Town C$ 668.66
- Johannesburg to Cape Town C$ 98.50
- Vancouver to Cape Town C$ 880.07
- Calgary to Cape Town C$ 901.21
- Edmonton to Cape Town C$ 901.21
- Montreal to Cape Town
- Durban to Cape Town C$ 89.64
- San Francisco to Cape Town
- Seattle to Cape Town
- Los Angeles to Cape Town
- Victoria to Cape Town
- San Diego to Cape Town
- Kelowna to Cape Town
- Terrace to Cape Town
- Campbell River to Cape Town
- Comox to Cape Town
- Q: Are there regular non-stop flights on this route or do I have to book an itinerary with stops?
- A: You would have to book an itinerary that includes stops, as there are no direct flights between Newcastle to Cape Town.
- Q: Which airports serve Newcastle and Cape Town?
- A: Mondell Airport , Williamtown Airport and Belmont Airport serve Newcastle. Cape Town International Airport serve Cape Town.
- Q: What is the total non-stop flight time between Newcastle and Cape Town?
- A: The total non-stop flight time for this route is 12 hours and 55 minutes.