|Route||Airline||Route Type||Travel Dates||Price||Search Date|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Flair||One Way||7 Jan||23 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Flair||One Way||14 Feb||23 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||WestJet||Round Trip||12 Mar to 24 Mar||17 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Flair / Air Transat||Round Trip||13 Jan to 20 Jan||17 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Air Canada / WestJet||Round Trip||21 Feb to 24 Feb||23 hours ago|
- Ottawa to Vancouver C$ 237.14
- Ottawa to Toronto C$ 105.76
- Ottawa to Calgary C$ 258.43
- Ottawa to Halifax C$ 148.30
- Ottawa to Orlando C$ 206.26
- Ottawa to Edmonton C$ 227.13
- Ottawa to London C$ 261.42
- Ottawa to Las Vegas C$ 181.96
- Ottawa to Miami C$ 162.67
- Ottawa to New York C$ 156.78
- Ottawa to Fort Lauderdale C$ 165.56
- Ottawa to Bangkok C$ 698.50
- Ottawa to Paris C$ 357.90
- Ottawa to Delhi C$ 616.52
- Ottawa to Rome C$ 350.27
- Ottawa to Winnipeg C$ 194.50
- Q: Are there regular non-stop flights on this route or do I have to book an itinerary with stops?
- A: You would have to book an itinerary that includes stops, as there are no direct flights between Ottawa to Cusco.
- Q: Which airports serve Ottawa and Cusco?
- A: Macdonald-Cartier International Airport serve Ottawa. Velazco Astete Airport serve Cusco.
- Q: What is the total non-stop flight time between Ottawa and Cusco?
- A: The total non-stop flight time for this route is 8 hours and 24 minutes.