|Route||Airline||Route Type||Travel Dates||Price||Search Date|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Flair||One Way||7 Jan||15 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Flair||One Way||14 Feb||15 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||WestJet||Round Trip||12 Mar to 24 Mar||9 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Flair / Air Transat||Round Trip||13 Jan to 20 Jan||9 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Air Canada / WestJet||Round Trip||21 Feb to 24 Feb||15 hours ago|
- Toronto to Dallas C$ 145.37
- Perth to Dallas C$ 929.58
- Kuala Lumpur to Dallas C$ 854.52
- Mumbai to Dallas C$ 775.04
- Vancouver to Dallas C$ 214.21
- Hong Kong to Dallas
- Chennai to Dallas C$ 816.21
- Calgary to Dallas C$ 202.21
- Hyderabad to Dallas C$ 987.59
- Buffalo to Dallas C$ 109.21
- Johannesburg to Dallas C$ 968.72
- Colombo to Dallas
- Sydney to Dallas C$ 785.99
- Bangalore to Dallas C$ 785.56
- Bangkok to Dallas C$ 501.04
- Madurai to Dallas
- Q: Are there regular non-stop flights on this route or do I have to book an itinerary with stops?
- A: You would have to book an itinerary that includes stops, as there are no direct flights between Penang to Dallas.
- Q: Which airports serve Penang and Dallas?
- A: Penang Port Airport and Penang International Airport serve Penang. Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport serve Dallas.
- Q: What is the total non-stop flight time between Penang and Dallas?
- A: The total non-stop flight time for this route is 19 hours and 45 minutes.