The Edmonton Fringe Festival, West Edmonton Mall, River Valley Park, and the Muttart Conservatory are just a few of the many reasons to book cheap flights to Edmonton. The city is packed with arts and music events throughout the year ranging from aboriginal culture exhibits at the Royal Alberta Museum to stagings of Othello and Twelfth Night at the Freewill Shakespeare Festival. Shopaholics will be thrilled at the wide variety of malls and boutiques where you can find high-end fashion or cheap retail brands, while history buffs can wander through the Strathcona Historic District and catch a glimpse of more than 100 years of Alberta's history.
If a breath of fresh air is what you're after, you can have your pick from over 460 parks in and around the city. Fort Edmonton Park in Edmonton River Valley is definitely worth a trip and you can even stay at a hotel inside the park before travelling back to the city to catch your flight home.
Cheap flights to Edmonton, Alberta from Popular Routes.
- Toronto to Edmonton C$ 382.67
- Vancouver to Edmonton C$ 233.01
- Ottawa to Edmonton C$ 504.12
- Montreal to Edmonton C$ 462.46
- Halifax to Edmonton C$ 476.00
- Winnipeg to Edmonton C$ 168.47
- Fort McMurray to Edmonton C$ 454.58
- Grande Prairie to Edmonton C$ 282.71
- Manila to Edmonton C$ 1045.20
- Moncton to Edmonton C$ 638.18
- Kelowna to Edmonton C$ 172.81
- Calgary to Edmonton C$ 260.66
- Regina to Edmonton C$ 329.96
- Delhi to Edmonton C$ 1198.65
- St. Johns to Edmonton C$ 707.91
- London ON to Edmonton C$ 466.83
- Saskatoon to Edmonton C$ 273.26
- London to Edmonton C$ 700.11
- Fredericton to Edmonton C$ 602.03
- Perth to Edmonton C$ 1669.01
Find great deals on flights to Edmonton (YEG), Alberta in seconds, with our proprietary booking engine that searches over 1,000 airlines including Air Canada, WestJet and Delta Airlines.
Edmonton International Airport (YEG or YEA) is the city's main airport for international airlines including Air Canada, Continental, Delta, US, and United as well as for several low-cost and regional carriers such as WestJet, Air Canada Jazz, Horizon Air, Sunwing, Central Mountain Air, and Canadian North. Air travel is the quickest way to get to this gateway to the North, and whether you're booking cheap flights for a return trip or travelling onwards to Jasper or Fort McMurray, savvy shoppers can find great discounts on Edmonton flights.
Cheap flights from Edmonton, Alberta to Popular Destinations.
Since a number of Edmonton's attractions are indoors, you can fly to Edmondon at any time of year and still have plenty to do. Summertime is when the city is at its picturesque best, with the parks and gardens in full bloom. Temperatures don't rise above a comfortable 22°C, making this the best time to visit, but since this is also peak festival season, you will need to book early to get cheap flights to Edmonton. Alternatively, plan your trip for September when temperatures average 17°C and inexpensive airline tickets are easier to find. April and May see airfares dropping and this is also a good time to travel to Edmonton but be prepared for occasional showers and cooler weather. When travelling in winter, note that snow and ice can increase the likelihood that flights will be delayed.
Cheap flights from other cities to Edmonton, Alberta.
- Windsor to Edmonton C$ 578.79
- Kamloops to Edmonton C$ 300.56
- Abbotsford to Edmonton C$ 108.02
- Sydney to Edmonton C$ 1354.51
- Johannesburg to Edmonton C$ 1244.85
- Victoria to Edmonton C$ 310.01
- Melbourne to Edmonton C$ 1523.01
- Bangkok to Edmonton C$ 1021.61
- Ahmedabad to Edmonton C$ 1510.43
- Phoenix to Edmonton C$ 334.33
- Mumbai to Edmonton C$ 1308.53
- Kuala Lumpur to Edmonton C$ 1324.81
- Dubai to Edmonton
- Brisbane to Edmonton C$ 1313.11
- Auckland to Edmonton C$ 1312.88
- Colombo to Edmonton
- Adelaide to Edmonton C$ 2067.70
- Karachi to Edmonton
- Jakarta to Edmonton C$ 1681.61
- Deer Lake to Edmonton C$ 712.01
- Chennai to Edmonton
- Canberra to Edmonton
- Denpasar to Edmonton
- Yellowknife to Edmonton C$ 348.86
- Amritsar to Edmonton
- Queenstown to Edmonton
- Hyderabad to Edmonton
- Christchurch to Edmonton C$ 2054.94
- Charlottetown to Edmonton C$ 649.99
- Hong Kong to Edmonton C$ 898.09
- Coimbatore to Edmonton
- Darwin to Edmonton
- Penang to Edmonton
- Hamilton to Edmonton C$ 225.87
- Addis Ababa to Edmonton
- Bangalore to Edmonton
- Gold Coast to Edmonton
- Phuket Province to Edmonton
- Sydney NS to Edmonton
- Nanaimo to Edmonton C$ 334.16
- Krabi to Edmonton
- Abu Dhabi to Edmonton C$ 1549.81
- Goa to Edmonton
- Cairns to Edmonton
- Phnom Penh to Edmonton
- Cebu to Edmonton C$ 1358.69
- Pune to Edmonton
- Siem Reap to Edmonton
- Douala to Edmonton
- Riyadh to Edmonton C$ 2033.81
- Yangon to Edmonton
- Lahore to Edmonton
When your flight arrives at Edmonton International Airport (YEG or YEA), you will have the following ground transportation options for travel from the airport to the city. There is no public transport connecting the airport with the city and for further details on the options listed below, visit the airport's website.
Airport Shuttle: For a convenient and cheap travel option to a wide range of scheduled stops in Edmonton, try the Skyshuttle service which departs from Exit 7 on the arrivals level. Average fares are less than $20 CAD with discounts for children and round-trip bookings. You can book your tickets online up to a week in advance, call ahead, or simply walk up to the Skyshuttle counter and wait for the next one available.
Sundog Transportation and Tours provides scheduled services between West Edmonton Mall, Jasper, and Edmonton International Airport, as well as transfers to destinations in Calgary and Banff. One-way trips average $85-$95 CAD for transport between locations in Edmonton and Jasper.
Hotel Shuttle: Courtesy shuttles provided by hotels in the area can be found at the Arrivals Level of the airport. It is best to contact the hotel in advance, but if you'd like to call them after your flight arrives in Edmonton, there are courtesy phones at the hotel displays near the Ground Transportation Center.
Taxi: Airport Taxi Service is the sole provider of cab services from the airport and can be found at the Arrivals level. Flat fares to areas in downtown Edmonton average $50 CAD and for destinations outside the 61 zones listed on the company's website, a metered rate of about $2 CAD per kilometre will be charged.
Car Rental: After disembarking and claiming your baggage, collect your rental car from companies like Alamo, Avis, Budget, and National from Level P1 at the Parkade.
Chauffeured Car Services: Travel in style in a limousine from the airport to downtown Edmonton or beyond. Book your car in advance and be met by a Prestige Limousine driver on arrival who will help you with your luggage before escorting you to your limo. Rates vary depending on your destination and can range from a cheap $45 CAD up to nearly $100 CAD.