Toronto to Orlando
26 Mar 19 to 02 Apr 19
Space travel, the wonders of nature, glitz and glamour – all of them are within your reach in Florida. Canadians flock to Florida for many reasons, and with so much variety you're bound to find the thing that floats your boat. You can golf, visit theme parks, go diving or deep-sea fishing, frolic on one of the hundreds of beaches, watch NASCAR, zip around in a swampboat, wrestle alligators, learn to make the world's best Key Lime Pie, or whatever your heart desires. Just a few clicks separate you from cheap flights to Florida.
Cheap flights from other popular routes to Florida
- Toronto to Orlando C$ 118.10
- Toronto to Miami C$ 80.84
- Montreal to Fort Lauderdale C$ 168.98
- Toronto to Fort Lauderdale C$ 80.78
- Buffalo to Orlando C$ 114.01
- Toronto to Tampa C$ 100.52
- Montreal to Miami C$ 115.73
- Montreal to Orlando C$ 123.49
- Toronto to Fort Myers C$ 95.10
- Ottawa to Orlando C$ 162.45
- Halifax to Orlando C$ 183.34
- Calgary to Orlando C$ 231.79
- Edmonton to Orlando C$ 240.41
- St. Johns to Orlando C$ 247.04
- Detroit to Orlando C$ 105.70
- Buffalo to Fort Lauderdale C$ 125.67
- Buffalo to Miami C$ 89.05
- Plattsburgh to Fort Lauderdale C$ 108.90
- Quebec City to Fort Lauderdale C$ 205.05
- Buffalo to Fort Myers C$ 61.91
- Vancouver to Miami C$ 201.27
- Ottawa to Miami C$ 142.44
- Buffalo to Tampa C$ 79.11
- Vancouver to Orlando C$ 284.62
- Ottawa to Fort Lauderdale C$ 152.27
- Calgary to Miami C$ 209.71
- Halifax to Tampa C$ 225.51
- Edmonton to Miami C$ 239.83
- Winnipeg to Orlando C$ 205.91
- Montreal to Tampa C$ 120.15
There are dozens of airports throughout Florida, with Miami (MIA) being the best served and busiest among them. Other popular airports include Daytona Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, Jacksonville, Key West, Orlando, Tampa, and St. Petersburg. In addition to these international airports there are many more regional ones where you can catch Florida flights. Private aviation is also very popular in Florida and there are numerous small airstrips and airparks serving smaller markets and catering to charter flights and travellers with their own small aircraft.
Both Air Canada and WestJet, as well as many other airlines, fly to destinations in Florida from Canadian airports.
By Canadian standards, Florida is warm and sunny all year long. There are seasonal variations in temperatures and weather conditions, with the biggest variable being Hurricane season which occurs from the beginning of June to the end of December. The weather won’t necessarily be bad during this time, but you do take the chance of having a major storm interfere with your holiday.
Peak season depends on which part of Florida you are visiting. March break brings crowds to most major tourism destinations in the state with Orlando being a particular draw, and the same goes for college reading weeks and spring breaks when the partying escalates in destinations such as Daytona Beach and Miami.