Ottawa to Fort Lauderdale
WestJet / United Air…
10 Jan 18 to 17 Jan 18
Montreal to Fort Lauderdale
Spirit Airlines / Ai…
08 Feb 18 to 11 Feb 18
Toronto to Fort Lauderdale
06 Jan 18 to 20 Jan 18
Quebec City to Fort Lauderd…
07 Mar 18 to 21 Mar 18
Calgary to Fort Lauderdale
25 Jan 18 to 29 Jan 18
Vancouver to Fort Lauderdal…
United Airlines / Ai…
06 Feb 18 to 10 Feb 18
You've probably heard all about Fort Lauderdale's reputation as a top destination for holidaying students, but this coastal city is packed full of treats for visitors of all age groups. Honeymooners can cruise down the city's romantic waterways in the Venice of America, retired folk can show off their fabulous yachts at the International Boat Show, while families can spend sunny days at the beach and even turn this into an educational trip at the Museum of Discovery and Science.
For six weeks in October and November, food lovers enjoy huge discounts on gourmet meals at some of the best fine-dining restaurants in Fort Lauderdale, courtesy of the Dine Out Lauderdale festival. But even if you miss out on this fantastic food-fest, there are plenty of great cafes all along the picturesque Riverwalk where you can indulge in a variety of cuisines all year round while enjoying a great view of the riverbank. If all of this isn't reason enough for you to snap up our cheap flights to Fort Lauderdale, there's also the Florida Grand Opera, Museum of Art, and an entire Arts and Entertainment District filled with attractions that will make you wish your Fort Lauderdale holiday went on forever.
Find great deals on flights to Fort Lauderdale (FLL), Florida in seconds, with our proprietary booking engine that searches over 1,000 airlines including Air Canada, WestJet and Air Transat.
Cheap flights to Fort Lauderdale, Florida from Popular Routes.
- Montreal to Fort Lauderdale C$ 300.78
- Toronto to Fort Lauderdale C$ 323.91
- Buffalo to Fort Lauderdale C$ 200.20
- Plattsburgh to Fort Lauderdale C$ 182.19
- Quebec City to Fort Lauderdale C$ 341.10
- Ottawa to Fort Lauderdale C$ 298.01
- Vancouver to Fort Lauderdale C$ 405.91
- Detroit to Fort Lauderdale C$ 131.29
- Perth to Fort Lauderdale
- Calgary to Fort Lauderdale C$ 403.81
- Kuala Lumpur to Fort Lauderdale
- Manila to Fort Lauderdale C$ 1049.36
- Darwin to Fort Lauderdale
- Burlington to Fort Lauderdale C$ 192.79
- Phuket Province to Fort Lauderdale
- Bangkok to Fort Lauderdale C$ 1569.01
- Melbourne to Fort Lauderdale C$ 1354.69
- Cebu to Fort Lauderdale
- Sydney to Fort Lauderdale C$ 1201.26
- Brisbane to Fort Lauderdale C$ 1302.00
With over 30 airlines serving Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL), cheap flights to Lauderdale are not hard to find. You can get great discounts on airline tickets from low-cost carriers such as JetBlue, CanJet, and Allegiant Air, or book tickets with full-service carriers like Delta, Continental, and Virgin. Visitors from Canada who want to avoid long flying times with stop-overs in the US can book tickets on Air Canada, Air Transat, or WestJet, all of which have direct flights from Toronto and Montreal.
Although Palm Beach International Airport (PBI) and Miami International Airport (MIA) are further away from Fort Lauderdale, you can also fly to one of these airports with airlines like Air Canada or Delta and travel to the city using local ground transportation.
Cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale, Florida to Popular Destinations.
- Fort Lauderdale to Africa
- Fort Lauderdale to Asia
- Fort Lauderdale to Australia
- Fort Lauderdale to Canada
- Fort Lauderdale to Caribbean
- Fort Lauderdale to Central America
- Fort Lauderdale to Europe
- Fort Lauderdale to Middle East
- Fort Lauderdale to North America
- Fort Lauderdale to Oceania
- Fort Lauderdale to South America
- Fort Lauderdale to UK
- Fort Lauderdale to USA
For snowbirds flying south for the winter, Fort Lauderdale is a top destination for a sunny Christmas holiday. Airline tickets and hotels are definitely not cheap from December to April, and although prices drop from May to October, this is also the city's wettest season so if you're not ready for the high humidity levels and frequent showers, it's best to skip a summer here. But with over six months of great weather and year-round temperatures averaging 24-25°C, there are lots of other choices for when to book your Fort Lauderdale flights. October to mid-December is when you're likely to get the best deal on airfares as well as the weather, and if you're feeling adventurous enough to take on Florida's steamy summers, pack an umbrella and book your flights at least three or four weeks in advance as this can also be a busy time with business travellers and international tourists making their way to Fort Lauderdale.
Cheap flights from other cities to Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Bundaberg to Fort Lauderdale
- Hong Kong to Fort Lauderdale
- Minneapolis to Fort Lauderdale C$ 135.68
- Hyderabad to Fort Lauderdale
- Taipei to Fort Lauderdale
- Queenstown to Fort Lauderdale
- Dunedin to Fort Lauderdale
- Karachi to Fort Lauderdale
- Nanjing to Fort Lauderdale
- Shanghai to Fort Lauderdale
- Edmonton to Fort Lauderdale C$ 423.13
- Auckland to Fort Lauderdale
- Winnipeg to Fort Lauderdale C$ 378.00
- Dubai to Fort Lauderdale
- Beijing to Fort Lauderdale
- Seoul to Fort Lauderdale
- Osaka to Fort Lauderdale
- Tokyo to Fort Lauderdale
- Halifax to Fort Lauderdale C$ 324.98
- Tel Aviv to Fort Lauderdale
- Seattle to Fort Lauderdale C$ 380.14
- Istanbul to Fort Lauderdale
- Heraklion to Fort Lauderdale
- Athens to Fort Lauderdale
- Moscow to Fort Lauderdale
- Sofia to Fort Lauderdale
- Lagos to Fort Lauderdale
- Hamilton to Fort Lauderdale
- Belgrade to Fort Lauderdale
- London to Fort Lauderdale C$ 541.45
- Budapest to Fort Lauderdale C$ 706.34
- Rome to Fort Lauderdale
- St. Petersburg to Fort Lauderdale
- Warsaw to Fort Lauderdale
- Zagreb to Fort Lauderdale
- Vienna to Fort Lauderdale C$ 1113.44
- Venice to Fort Lauderdale
- Helsinki to Fort Lauderdale C$ 569.14
- Copenhagen to Fort Lauderdale
- New York to Fort Lauderdale C$ 122.86
- Prague to Fort Lauderdale
- Bologna to Fort Lauderdale
- Manchester to Fort Lauderdale
- Honolulu to Fort Lauderdale C$ 879.83
- Stockholm to Fort Lauderdale
- Edinburgh to Fort Lauderdale
- Munich to Fort Lauderdale
- Berlin to Fort Lauderdale
- Barcelona to Fort Lauderdale C$ 427.92
- Genoa to Fort Lauderdale
- Milan to Fort Lauderdale
- Nice to Fort Lauderdale
Visitors to Fort Lauderdale can book flights to Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL), Palm Beach International Airport (PBI), or Miami International Airport.
Arriving at FLL
FLL has four terminal buildings and passengers can travel to the departure gates for connecting flights via the airport's free shuttle service that operates from the lower level of each terminal (6 a.m. to 9 p.m., seven days a week).
Public Transit: A courtesy shuttle service operates between all FLL terminals and the Tri-rail station located nearby. A one-way trip between Zones 1 and 6 will cost about $7 USD. Bus fares are cheaper at less than $2 USD for a one-way ticket and you can find buses on Route 1 at Stop 7 near the car rental centre. Tri-rail and the Boward County Transit bus system both offer discounts to seniors and children.
Airport Shuttle: You can book a shared ride or private shuttle in advance with Go Airport Shuttle or walk up to the Transportation Podium at the lower level curb of each terminal for on-demand services. Keep in mind that there is a baggage limit of up to two medium-size suitcases per passenger along with one personal item. Shared-ride trips to downtown Fort Lauderdale cost between $11-$20 USD, and since services depart every 30 minutes, this is one of the most convenient and comfortable ways to travel into the city.
Hotel Shuttle: If you've reserved a room with a local Fort Lauderdale hotel, check in advance if a courtesy pick-up service is provided from the airport as a part of your booking. Pick-up zones for these vehicles can be found at the lower level curbs of each terminal's arrival gates.
Taxi: Taxi Podiums can be found at the lower level curb of each terminal outside the baggage claim areas. From here, you can take a cab into the city centre for a fare of about $15-$20 USD. Trips are metered and if you'd like to pay with a credit card, be sure to inform the Taxi Podium dispatcher in advance.
Car Rental: Companies like Hertz, Avis, Payless, and Royal operate from FLL's Rental Car Center (RCC), located close to Terminal 1. Passengers on Fort Lauderdale flights arriving at other terminals can use the courtesy pick-up shuttles to travel to the RCC. Off-site rental companies like Continental Rent A Car and Gold Coast Car Rental may offer visitors a cheaper rate or discounts on rental services and can be contacted using the courtesy phones near Bus Stop 7. Courtesy shuttles for these companies depart from the lower level curb outside each terminal.
Chauffeured Car Service: If you're looking to travel in comfort and style, you can find a variety of options at FLL. Choose from luxury sedans and SUVs, or go all out with a limousine ride into town. Most bookings would include a meet-and-greet service where a chauffeur will meet you at the baggage claim area to assist you with your luggage and escort you to your vehicle. Flat rates are charged on the basis of travel zones and can range from $50-$200 USD depending on your destination.
Arriving at PBI
When booking flights to Fort Lauderdale, keep in mind that Palm Beach International Airport is more than 70 km away from the city centre so unless you've got enough time to commute, you may be better off booking tickets to FLL. Your ground transportation options from PBI to Fort Lauderdale include public transport, taxis, shuttle services, and rental cars, of which the cheapest is a ride on the Tri-rail network that costs about $6 USD train.
Arriving at MIA
Miami International Airport is served by over 50 airlines so flying to this airport may be a cheaper option than booking flights to Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport. From MIA, you have quite a few choices for transport to Fort Lauderdale depending on your preference and how much time you have. You can use the Tri-rail network, book a rental car, take a shuttle service, or hail a cab. Average fares for cabs are about $80 USD while shuttles are a cheaper option at approximately $40 USD for a one-way trip to the city centre. Public transport is cheapest at less than $4 USD for a one-way ticket.
Terms & Conditions:
* Conditions may apply. Prices subject to date restrictions and availability. Taxes, fees and surcharges are included in prices shown. Prices may differ slightly from what's shown as FlightNetwork.com does not control Airline inventory and is not notified of pricing changes in advance. Some prices may not be active deals, they may be a deal that a visitor has found in the past.