Toronto to Munich
23 Oct 18 to 31 Oct 18
Toronto to Berlin
17 Sep 18 to 26 Sep 18
Edmonton to Frankfurt
05 Nov 18 to 16 Nov 18
Toronto to Frankfurt
03 Sep 18 to 19 Sep 18
Vancouver to Frankfurt
15 Oct 18 to 24 Oct 18
Calgary to Frankfurt
28 Aug 18 to 18 Sep 18
Germany is a land of contrasts underrated by most travellers who mistakenly label it boring. Each area bears a slight variant of the German identity, with Bavaria often being meted out step-motherly treatment from the rest. In Deutschland you will find the inspiration for Disney's castle in Neuschwanstein, countless types of beer at Munich's Oktoberfest, edgy neighbourhoods in Berlin, old-town beauty in Freiburg, and nature untouched on Rugen Island.
Although you can lose track of time roaming Berlin's streets lined with history, head over to neighbouring Potsdam and be surprised by this quaint and extraordinary university town. Opera lovers can choose between a Wagnerian Bayreuth, and Dresden's famous Semper Opera House. Excellent hiking trails run through the Rhine Valley and the Black Forest, while water sports enthusiasts can head to Lake Constance near the Swiss border.
For a quick snack, the famed 'currywurst' is worth every penny, otherwise try the Turkish doner kebabs or local Schnitzel. German bread and cheese are cheap at local grocery stores and make a good sightseeing snack. Beer is Germany's calling card, but the Gluhwein at Christmastime is just what you need to keep warm in the snow.
Find great deals on flights to Germany in seconds, with our proprietary booking engine that searches over 1,000 airlines including Air Canada, American Airlines and Delta Airlines.
Cheap flights from other popular routes to Germany
- Toronto to Frankfurt C$ 871.41
- Vancouver to Frankfurt C$ 920.21
- Toronto to Munich C$ 471.00
- Toronto to Berlin C$ 779.66
- Calgary to Frankfurt C$ 979.41
- Edmonton to Frankfurt C$ 831.31
- Vancouver to Munich C$ 925.37
- Auckland to Frankfurt C$ 1260.62
- Christchurch to Frankfurt C$ 1652.49
- Toronto to Hamburg C$ 704.05
- Auckland to Hamburg C$ 1771.68
- Christchurch to Bonn
- Christchurch to Dusseldorf C$ 1849.35
- Christchurch to Munich C$ 1744.35
- Nelson to Dusseldorf
- Auckland to Munich C$ 1714.60
- Tauranga to Frankfurt
- Wellington to Hamburg
- Queenstown to Hamburg
- Christchurch to Berlin C$ 2082.41
- Queenstown to Berlin
- Auckland to Paderborn
- Sydney to Frankfurt C$ 1175.31
- Auckland to Bremen C$ 1737.33
- Auckland to Berlin C$ 1646.30
- Montreal to Frankfurt C$ 775.98
- Sydney to Munich C$ 1208.98
- Kuala Lumpur to Frankfurt C$ 768.07
- Melbourne to Berlin C$ 1272.82
- Melbourne to Frankfurt C$ 1143.31
There are a number of airports you can fly to in Germany, although getting to Frankfurt (FRA) may be cheaper as it is the largest airport and several airlines have frequent flights to the city. Other international airports are at Düsseldorf (DUS), Munich (MUC), Berlin (TXL and SXF), Hamburg (HAM), Cologne (CGN), and Stuttgart (STR). There are also smaller airports throughout the country which cater to domestic and a few international flights. Air Canada, KLM, and Lufthansa have flights to Frankfurt and Munich from Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver. Other airlines flying to Germany include Continental, American, United, and British Airways.
Visiting Germany from March to May or from October to November will get you there after the worst of the summer crowds, but still leave you enough good weather to enjoy the outdoors. For winter sports, late November to early March is a good time to go, but make sure it's before or after Christmas to avoid the peak prices.
Terms & Conditions:
* Conditions may apply. Prices subject to date restrictions and availability. Taxes, fees and surcharges are included in prices shown. Prices may differ slightly from what's shown as FlightNetwork.com does not control Airline inventory and is not notified of pricing changes in advance. Some prices may not be active deals, they may be a deal that a visitor has found in the past.