Find Best Flight Deals from Faro to Glasgow
|Route||Airline||Route Type||Travel Dates||Price||Search Date|
|Faro to Glasgow||Easyjet||One Way||1 May||15 hours ago|
|Faro to Glasgow||Jet2||One Way||1 May||15 hours ago|
Route Information For Faro to Glasgow Flights
- Faro to Melbourne
- Faro to Hong Kong
- Faro to Colombo
- Faro to Vancouver
- Faro to Calgary
- Faro to Edmonton
- Faro to Havana
- Faro to Toronto C$ 226.30
- Faro to Ottawa
- Faro to Montreal C$ 323.00
- Faro to Boston
- Faro to Halifax
- Faro to London C$ 28.00
- Faro to Manchester C$ 141.62
- Faro to Berlin
- Faro to Edinburgh
- Toronto to Glasgow C$ 310.98
- Calgary to Glasgow C$ 389.00
- Vancouver to Glasgow C$ 392.00
- Auckland to Glasgow
- Christchurch to Glasgow
- Queenstown to Glasgow
- Dunedin to Glasgow
- Edmonton to Glasgow C$ 594.00
- Melbourne to Glasgow
- Brisbane to Glasgow
- Sydney to Glasgow
- Hobart to Glasgow
- Canberra to Glasgow
- Adelaide to Glasgow
- Alice Springs to Glasgow
- Perth to Glasgow
- Q: What airlines regularly fly this route?
- A: Jet2 fly regularly between this route.
- Q: Are there regular non-stop flights on this route or do I have to book an itinerary with stops?
- A: There are 2 daily non-stop flights between Faro and Glasgow, as well as 2 weekly non-stop flights.
- Q: Which airports serve Faro and Glasgow?
- A: Faro Airport serve Faro. Glasgow International Airport and Glasgow Airport serve Glasgow.
- Q: What is the total non-stop flight time between Faro and Glasgow?
- A: The total non-stop flight time for this route is 2 hours and 42 minutes.