Montreal to Athens
03 May 18 to 13 May 18
Toronto to Athens
14 Apr 18 to 28 Apr 18
Toronto to Thessaloniki
01 Apr 18 to 29 Apr 18
Vancouver to Athens
08 Apr 18 to 04 May 18
Edmonton to Athens
04 May 18 to 11 May 18
Calgary to Athens
27 Jan 18 to 07 Feb 18
Greece is a tourist draw for its contribution to architecture, philosophy, art, language, and sport. Even the magnificent coastlines across three seas are reason enough to go there. However, the problem with so many historical, cultural, and natural beauties in one place is that millions of people come to visit, leaving much of Greece very touristy. But despite the crowds, every nook and corner is still filled with ancient monuments and stunning vistas of blue seas.
The numerous Greek islands each have their own unique atmosphere, so brave the ferry timetables and head off to luxurious Santorini, Mykonos' legendary parties, or Naxos' ancient ruins and powder beaches. Greece lacks nothing for cultural destinations, so strain to hear the Oracle at Delphi, run a lap at Mount Olympia, or walk up to the awe-inspiring Acropolis. If you're after the famed white houses of nearly every Greek picture you've ever seen, head to the Cyclades islands and stop by Oia.
Greece has several excellent wines, but if you're after something stronger, there's always a shot of Ouzo to be found. The local cuisine is filled with veggies, meat, and lots of cheese and desserts — so have all the moussaka, tzatziki, and baklava you can. After dinner, remember that traditional Greek coffee has the grounds left in, so beware before you swig the last mouthful from your cup.
Find great deals on flights to Greece in seconds, with our proprietary booking engine that searches over 1,000 airlines including Air Transat, Delta Airlines and United Airlines.
Cheap flights from other popular routes to Greece
- Toronto to Athens C$ 850.46
- Montreal to Athens C$ 800.88
- Vancouver to Athens C$ 1084.21
- Calgary to Athens C$ 1104.35
- Edmonton to Athens C$ 1100.01
- Auckland to Athens
- Toronto to Thessaloniki C$ 896.98
- Christchurch to Athens
- Nelson to Athens
- Sydney to Athens C$ 1175.61
- Ottawa to Athens C$ 1015.10
- Melbourne to Athens C$ 1199.65
- Brisbane to Athens C$ 1218.59
- Sydney to Thessaloniki C$ 1327.27
- Melbourne to Thessaloniki C$ 1250.93
- Gold Coast to Athens C$ 1231.53
- Brisbane to Thessaloniki
- Sydney to Chania
- Brisbane to Skiathos
- Hobart to Paros
- Melbourne to Skiathos
- Sydney to Rhodes C$ 2472.02
- Winnipeg to Athens C$ 901.78
- Brisbane to Rhodes C$ 1871.28
- Melbourne to Heraklion
- Melbourne to Rhodes C$ 1892.30
- Adelaide to Thessaloniki
- Adelaide to Athens C$ 1155.27
- Bangkok to Athens
- Cairns to Athens
International flights arrive at Athens Airport (ATH) and Thessaloniki (SKG) on the mainland, as well as Crete (HER) and Rhodes (RHO) on the islands. There are a number of smaller airports across the country for domestic and charter flights. Olympic Air has flights to Athens from Toronto via Montreal. Air Canada, KLM, Lufthansa, and British Airways are some of the other airlines that fly to Greece via their hubs in Europe.
Because Greece is spread out across so many islands and has coasts on three different seas, the climate varies across the country. May to June and September to October are the best times to visit as July to August constitute the peak tourist season when temperatures can go over 40°C. From November to February, the winter brings in the rains and sometimes snow in areas like Crete and occasionally even Athens.
Terms & Conditions:
* Conditions may apply. Prices subject to date restrictions and availability. Taxes, fees and surcharges are included in prices shown. Prices may differ slightly from what's shown as FlightNetwork.com does not control Airline inventory and is not notified of pricing changes in advance. Some prices may not be active deals, they may be a deal that a visitor has found in the past.