Toronto to Budapest
Delta Air Lines
27 Apr 18 to 30 Apr 18
Montreal to Budapest
14 Mar 18 to 21 Mar 18
Ottawa to Budapest
British Airways / Am…
09 May 18 to 31 May 18
Vancouver to Budapest
Finnair / Iberia Air…
05 Feb 18 to 19 Feb 18
Calgary to Budapest
Finnair / Iberia Air…
25 Feb 18 to 04 Mar 18
Edmonton to Budapest
17 Oct 18 to 30 Oct 18
There is so much to see and do in Budapest that you can be forgiven for spending your entire visit there, but those who go beyond the capital are richly rewarded.
Lake Balaton is a popular tourist destination among both international visitors and locals alike who are attracted by the abundance of spots to swim, fish, sunbathe, hike, cycle, or simply kick back and relax next to Europe’s largest fresh water lake.
Hungary doesn’t immediately spring to mind when one thinks of the world’s best wine regions, but it should. It boasts no fewer than 22 different wine-producing areas that yield a broad selection of wines, including the famous sweet Tokaji (Tokay.) It’s also known for many food products such as paprika, salami, marzipan, and foie gras. If you’re looking for ways to burn off some calories, try exploring the stalactites in Aggtelek Caves, or experience some of the 2,000 km of cycling trails.
Totally distinct from that of surrounding countries, Hungarian language and culture are unique. You’ll find music that appeals to every taste, from world-class opera performances, to open air jazz, to the 100-piece Gypsy Orchestra, not to mention enough fascinating art and architecture to fill a lifetime’s worth of vacations.
Find great deals on flights to Hungary in seconds, with our proprietary booking engine that searches over 1,000 airlines.
Find informative travel guides and book cheap flightsto all cities in Hungary, including:
Cheap flights from other popular routes to Hungary
- Toronto to Budapest C$ 855.06
- Auckland to Budapest
- Wellington to Budapest
- Vancouver to Budapest C$ 1196.41
- Sydney to Budapest C$ 1219.70
- Melbourne to Budapest C$ 1058.83
- Brisbane to Budapest C$ 1258.29
- Gold Coast to Budapest
- Calgary to Budapest C$ 1206.91
- Adelaide to Budapest
- Montreal to Budapest C$ 1086.15
- Cairns to Budapest
- Darwin to Budapest
- Edmonton to Budapest C$ 1231.01
- Maui to Budapest
- Honolulu to Budapest
- Buenos Aires to Budapest
- Manila to Budapest
- San Francisco to Budapest C$ 912.19
- Mexico City to Budapest C$ 2080.92
- Los Angeles to Budapest C$ 571.51
- Cebu to Budapest
- San Diego to Budapest
- Sao Paulo to Budapest C$ 1394.03
- San Jose Costa Rica to Budapest
- Seattle to Budapest
- Phoenix to Budapest
- Rio de Janeiro to Budapest C$ 1620.59
- Las Vegas to Budapest
- Monterey CA to Budapest
Finding flights to Hungary from Canada is easy because dozens of airlines fly there. Hungary has five international airports, but you’ll find the greatest selection on flights from Canada to Budapest (BUD.) From there you can fly domestically to Debrecen (DEB), Sarmellek (SOB), Gyor-Per (QGY), and Pecs-Phogany (QPJ) or take the train. Budapest is a major European hub that is served by all kinds of carriers both large and small including Air Canada, Alitalia, American Airlines, British Airways, Delta, KLM, Lufthansa, and Malev, as well as budget airlines such as Ryanair and Wizz Air.
Hungary’s weather is mild so travellers can safely visit at any time of year. The country is at its best in the summer, but that also makes it the peak travel season. Shoulder seasons in spring and fall are great times to visit for those looking for lower airfares and accommodation rates, and fewer crowds. Winters are tame by Canadian standards. Average temperatures hover around freezing and when it does snow, it rarely stays on the ground.
Terms & Conditions:
* Conditions may apply. Prices subject to date restrictions and availability. Taxes, fees and surcharges are included in prices shown. Prices may differ slightly from what's shown as FlightNetwork.com does not control Airline inventory and is not notified of pricing changes in advance. Some prices may not be active deals, they may be a deal that a visitor has found in the past.