Toronto to Tel Aviv
22 Apr 18 to 13 May 18
Montreal to Tel Aviv
23 Mar 18 to 06 Apr 18
Vancouver to Tel Aviv
15 May 18 to 29 May 18
Calgary to Tel Aviv
26 Apr 18 to 10 May 18
Edmonton to Tel Aviv
02 Apr 18 to 22 Apr 18
Winnipeg to Tel Aviv
15 Mar 18 to 26 Apr 18
Israel is many things to many people, and that is precisely what makes it such an exciting destination to visit. Whether you're a devout Christian, Jewish scholar, or just a curious traveller, Israel's importance as a spiritual, geographic, cultural, and political hotspot will not be lost on you. Jerusalem's holy walls are teeming with 3,000 years of history and you can wander through the bedrock of Islam, Judaism, and Christianity in a single day. If you want to find out how modern-day Israelis live, gather all the energy you can muster and head to Tel Aviv's clubs and beaches for a night of endless dancing to the latest music from around the world. For a quieter route into everyday life, head to a kibbutz where you can work with the locals for a few days or a few months, depending on how long you're staying.
The Negev desert has great off-roading sports, while the Israel National Trail is a well-maintained route which you can walk, hike, or bike through. Floating weightlessly in the salt-concentrated waters of the Dead Sea is the perfect way to unwind before heading off for a quick bite of shawarma, or dinner at one of Israel's many kosher restaurants.
Find great deals on flights to Israel in seconds, with our proprietary booking engine that searches over 1,000 airlines.
Cheap flights from other popular routes to Israel
- Toronto to Tel Aviv C$ 502.00
- Montreal to Tel Aviv C$ 548.00
- Vancouver to Tel Aviv C$ 679.00
- Auckland to Tel Aviv C$ 1775.09
- Auckland to Jerusalem
- Christchurch to Tel Aviv
- New York to Tel Aviv
- Sydney to Tel Aviv C$ 816.00
- Calgary to Tel Aviv C$ 727.00
- Melbourne to Tel Aviv C$ 875.00
- Los Angeles to Tel Aviv C$ 1079.41
- Bangkok to Tel Aviv C$ 729.00
- San Francisco to Tel Aviv C$ 1437.89
- Brisbane to Tel Aviv C$ 1072.00
- Manila to Tel Aviv C$ 879.00
- Maui to Tel Aviv
- Honolulu to Tel Aviv
- Buenos Aires to Tel Aviv C$ 1971.93
- Miami to Tel Aviv C$ 870.93
- Edmonton to Tel Aviv C$ 740.00
- Lima to Tel Aviv
- Mexico City to Tel Aviv C$ 698.00
- San Jose Costa Rica to Tel Aviv
- Dallas to Tel Aviv
- Santiago to Tel Aviv
- Winnipeg to Tel Aviv C$ 1280.15
- Houston to Tel Aviv C$ 1155.13
- Panama City to Tel Aviv
- Las Vegas to Tel Aviv
- Seattle to Tel Aviv
International flights to Israel arrive at the Ben-Gurion International Airport (TLV) near Tel Aviv. A second airport at Ovda serves charter flights to the south of Israel.
Israel has three airlines which are divided into an international carrier El Al; a domestic and limited European destination airline, Arkia Israel Airlines; and Israir, which serves domestic and European airports as well as New York. El Al and Delta have direct flights to Israel from New York. Other airlines that fly to Israel include Air Canada, American Airlines, British Airways, Continental, KLM, and United.
The weather in Israel varies widely from the coast to the inland areas. From April to May and September to October, mild temperatures prevail in most areas across the region and this is the best time to visit. The coastal areas experience some rain in November and March, while the period between these months is quite cold, especially in the mountainous regions. Temperatures in Jerusalem can drop as low as 6°C during winter. In the summertime, the coastal areas are very humid and temperatures can rise as high as 40°C. This is also the peak tourist season for inland destinations like Jerusalem, so it's best avoided altogether.
Terms & Conditions:
* Conditions may apply. Prices subject to date restrictions and availability. Taxes, fees and surcharges are included in prices shown. Prices may differ slightly from what's shown as FlightNetwork.com does not control Airline inventory and is not notified of pricing changes in advance. Some prices may not be active deals, they may be a deal that a visitor has found in the past.