|Route||Airline||Route Type||Travel Dates||Price||Search Date|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Flair||One Way||7 Jan||Just now|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Flair||One Way||14 Feb||Just now|
|Toronto to Vancouver||WestJet||Round Trip||12 Mar to 24 Mar||18 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Flair / Air Transat||Round Trip||13 Jan to 20 Jan||18 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Air Canada / WestJet||Round Trip||21 Feb to 24 Feb||Just now|
- Pittsburgh to Perth
- Pittsburgh to Adelaide
- Pittsburgh to Sydney
- Pittsburgh to Brisbane
- Pittsburgh to Hyderabad
- Pittsburgh to Bangkok C$ 616.17
- Pittsburgh to Christchurch
- Pittsburgh to Mumbai
- Pittsburgh to Davao
- Pittsburgh to Manila
- Pittsburgh to Wellington
- Pittsburgh to Cebu
- Pittsburgh to Coimbatore
- Pittsburgh to Auckland
- Pittsburgh to Kolkata
- Pittsburgh to Hong Kong
- Toronto to Kuala Lumpur C$ 640.50
- Vancouver to Kuala Lumpur C$ 543.76
- Lima to Kuala Lumpur
- Bogota to Kuala Lumpur
- San Jose Costa Rica to Kuala Lumpur
- Panama City to Kuala Lumpur
- Liberia to Kuala Lumpur
- La Paz to Kuala Lumpur
- Kingston to Kuala Lumpur
- Santiago De Cuba to Kuala Lumpur
- Port of Spain to Kuala Lumpur
- Port Au Prince to Kuala Lumpur
- New York to Kuala Lumpur C$ 549.38
- Santo Domingo to Kuala Lumpur
- Havana to Kuala Lumpur
- Santa Clara to Kuala Lumpur
- Q: Are there regular non-stop flights on this route or do I have to book an itinerary with stops?
- A: You would have to book an itinerary that includes stops, as there are no direct flights between Pittsburgh to Kuala Lumpur.
- Q: Which airports serve Pittsburgh and Kuala Lumpur?
- A: Pittsburgh International Airport serve Pittsburgh. Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport and Kuala Lumpur International Airport serve Kuala Lumpur.
- Q: What is the total non-stop flight time between Pittsburgh and Kuala Lumpur?
- A: The total non-stop flight time for this route is 19 hours and 26 minutes.