|Route||Airline||Route Type||Travel Dates||Price||Search Date|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Air Transat||One Way||24 Jul||3 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Air Transat||One Way||29 Jul||3 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Flair / Air Transat||Round Trip||28 Feb to 3 Mar||3 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Air Canada / WestJet||Round Trip||27 Feb to 3 Mar||6 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Flair||Round Trip||11 Mar to 18 Mar||3 hours ago|
- Halifax to Toronto C$ 179.69
- Halifax to Orlando C$ 203.16
- Halifax to Montreal C$ 136.59
- Halifax to London C$ 223.63
- Halifax to Ottawa C$ 157.69
- Halifax to Calgary C$ 277.29
- Halifax to Edmonton C$ 270.39
- Halifax to St. Johns C$ 123.19
- Halifax to Vancouver C$ 280.74
- Halifax to Tampa C$ 222.58
- Halifax to Las Vegas C$ 195.96
- Halifax to New York C$ 157.11
- Halifax to Bangkok C$ 725.61
- Halifax to Paris C$ 349.04
- Halifax to Sydney C$ 864.72
- Halifax to Perth
- Q: Are there regular non-stop flights on this route or do I have to book an itinerary with stops?
- A: You would have to book an itinerary that includes stops, as there are no direct flights between Halifax to Kyoto.
- Q: Which airports serve Halifax and Kyoto?
- A: Halifax International Airport serve Halifax. Kyoto Airport serve Kyoto.
- Q: What is the total non-stop flight time between Halifax and Kyoto?
- A: The total non-stop flight time for this route is 14 hours and 7 minutes.