|Route||Airline||Route Type||Travel Dates||Price||Search Date|
|Quesnel to Vancouver||Central Mountain Air||One Way||16 Sep||16 hours ago|
|Quesnel to Vancouver||Central Mountain Air||One Way||16 Sep||19 hours ago|
|Quesnel to Vancouver||Central Mountain Air||Round Trip||16 Sep to 30 Sep||19 hours ago|
|Quesnel to Vancouver||Central Mountain Air||Round Trip||16 Sep to 30 Sep||16 hours ago|
|Quesnel to Vancouver||Central Mountain Air||Round Trip||15 Feb to 24 Feb||10 hours ago|
- Prince George to Vancouver C$ 171.28
- Prince George to Durban
- Prince George to Cape Town
- Prince George to Johannesburg
- Prince George to Perth
- Prince George to Mombasa
- Prince George to Nairobi
- Prince George to Adelaide
- Prince George to Melbourne
- Prince George to Jakarta
- Prince George to Sydney
- Prince George to Colombo
- Prince George to Dunedin
- Prince George to Queenstown
- Prince George to Kuala Lumpur
- Prince George to Christchurch
- Montreal to Langley
- Ottawa to Langley
- Toronto to Langley
- Windsor to Langley
- Winnipeg to Langley
- Regina to Langley
- Edmonton to Langley
- Medicine Hat to Langley
- Fort St. John to Langley
- Prince Rupert to Langley
- Red Deer to Langley
- Grande Prairie to Langley
- Calgary to Langley
- Banff to Langley
- Cranbrook to Langley
- Victoria to Langley
- Q: Are there regular non-stop flights on this route or do I have to book an itinerary with stops?
- A: You would have to book an itinerary that includes stops, as there are no direct flights between Prince George to Langley.
- Q: Which airports serve Prince George and Langley?
- A: Prince George Airport serve Prince George. Langley Regional Airport serve Langley.
- Q: What is the total non-stop flight time between Prince George and Langley?
- A: The total non-stop flight time for this route is 41 minutes.