Vancouver to Las Vegas
29 Oct 18 to 03 Nov 18
Calgary to Las Vegas
26 Sep 18 to 30 Sep 18
Edmonton to Las Vegas
WestJet / Delta Air …
02 Oct 18 to 09 Oct 18
Ottawa to Las Vegas
04 Sep 18 to 08 Sep 18
Toronto to Las Vegas
18 Sep 18 to 02 Oct 18
Montreal to Las Vegas
American Airlines / …
06 Sep 18 to 18 Sep 18
Las Vegas is undeniably the entertainment capital of the United States, and the Strip is the heart of the action, with each Vegas hotel showcasing its own version of glitz, and sporting its unique claim to fame. You really can't picture what Las Vegas is all about; you simply have to go and see for yourself. And don't think for a second that it's not for you, because the great thing about Vegas is that it it is just the ticket for anyone and everyone, from couples to singles to families to seniors. You can gamble. You can shop. You can take in the shows. You can spend afternoons by the pool. You can do some hotel hopping, and check out the attractions in each hotel. Vegas is packed with more fun than you can imagine and if you need a break from the glitz, take an excursion outside the city to the impressive Hoover Dam or the breathtaking Grand Canyon, which are both great viewed from the air.
Cheap flights to Las Vegas, Nevada from Popular Routes.
- Toronto to Las Vegas C$ 392.31
- Calgary to Las Vegas C$ 313.52
- Vancouver to Las Vegas C$ 273.03
- Edmonton to Las Vegas C$ 335.60
- Montreal to Las Vegas C$ 404.90
- Ottawa to Las Vegas C$ 374.53
- Winnipeg to Las Vegas C$ 347.63
- Bellingham to Las Vegas C$ 164.68
- Buffalo to Las Vegas C$ 391.17
- Detroit to Las Vegas C$ 231.32
- Halifax to Las Vegas C$ 405.46
- Saskatoon to Las Vegas C$ 353.41
- Regina to Las Vegas C$ 359.80
- Minneapolis to Las Vegas C$ 187.43
- Perth to Las Vegas C$ 1114.76
- Bangkok to Las Vegas C$ 881.80
- Kuala Lumpur to Las Vegas C$ 1106.11
- Dubai to Las Vegas
- Johannesburg to Las Vegas
- Manila to Las Vegas C$ 923.00
McCarran International Airport (LAS) in Las Vegas is a main hub for Southwest Airlines, a low-cost US airline. The city is served by numerous major national and international airlines, including Air Canada, WestJet, American Airlines, Continental Airlines, Delta Airlines, etc., as well as many small regional and local airlines.
Cheap flights from Las Vegas, Nevada to Popular Destinations.
Hot and dry. Those two words sum up Las Vegas weather. There are four seasons here — winter, spring, summer, and fall — but for tourists that really doesn't matter, because anytime is a good time to visit. The hottest months are July and August, with daytime temperatures in the 40°C range. January and December are the coolest months — you can't call them "cold" — with daytime highs at around 14°C. March, April, and October daytime temperature average 20-28°C, so you might find these months to be the most pleasant for catching cheap flights to Las Vegas. Precipitation is something you don't even need to worry about because it seldom rains, except for the occasional summer evening thunderstorm.
New Year's parties rock in Vegas, and this is the city's busiest tourist period, so if this is when you want to be here, book Las Vegas flights and hotels well in advance. And because Vegas is a major player in the convention and conference world, you might want to check with the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority, to find out — before you book your tickets — what's happening during the period you're planning on being here. Airfare and hotel prices tend to be higher when there are major conventions taking place.
Cheap flights from other cities to Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Mumbai to Las Vegas
- Victoria to Las Vegas C$ 258.98
- Kelowna to Las Vegas C$ 331.41
- Colombo to Las Vegas
- Melbourne to Las Vegas C$ 1029.20
- Seattle to Las Vegas C$ 148.07
- Sydney to Las Vegas C$ 960.84
- Ahmedabad to Las Vegas
- Hyderabad to Las Vegas
- Hong Kong to Las Vegas
- Goa to Las Vegas
- Delhi to Las Vegas
- Phuket Province to Las Vegas
- Great Falls to Las Vegas C$ 171.61
- Chicago to Las Vegas C$ 193.84
- Adelaide to Las Vegas C$ 1162.21
- Abu Dhabi to Las Vegas
- Karachi to Las Vegas
- Riyadh to Las Vegas C$ 925.00
- Brisbane to Las Vegas C$ 951.95
- Yangon to Las Vegas
- Kolkata to Las Vegas
- Darwin to Las Vegas
- Chiang Mai to Las Vegas
- Cairns to Las Vegas C$ 1349.33
- Tel Aviv to Las Vegas C$ 1615.45
- Istanbul to Las Vegas C$ 655.00
- Auckland to Las Vegas C$ 1384.43
- Amritsar to Las Vegas
- Lagos to Las Vegas
- Islamabad to Las Vegas
- Athens to Las Vegas C$ 1227.48
- Cairo to Las Vegas C$ 621.39
- Davao to Las Vegas
- Nanning to Las Vegas
- Cebu to Las Vegas C$ 1091.80
- Amman to Las Vegas
- Shanghai to Las Vegas
- London ON to Las Vegas C$ 435.83
- Beirut to Las Vegas
- Moncton to Las Vegas C$ 536.62
- Shenzhen to Las Vegas
- Taipei to Las Vegas
- Christchurch to Las Vegas C$ 1923.03
- Beijing to Las Vegas C$ 478.00
- Dublin to Las Vegas C$ 669.69
- Hamilton to Las Vegas C$ 400.98
- London to Las Vegas C$ 527.80
- Tokyo to Las Vegas
- Rome to Las Vegas
- Fort McMurray to Las Vegas
- Seoul to Las Vegas C$ 816.10
McCarran International Airport is located about six kilometres from the south end of the Strip, and about 20 kilometres from downtown Las Vegas. After disembarking from your flight, you will have several options for getting into the city:
Hotel Shuttle: If you've booked a package to Vegas, your transportation to and from your hotel is included, and your package information will tell you where to catch your shuttle. If you've booked your Las Vegas flights and hotel separately, you can use any one of several convenient shuttle services available at the airport. They're all located outside doors 7 to 13 of the airport terminal, and cost about $6 USD for a one-way adult ticket.
Taxi: Taxis are easy to find at the airport. Exit through doors 1 to 4 of the terminal building to reach the taxi stands. The fare from the airport to the Strip ranges from $15 to $23 USD, depending on your Strip destination, and the journey takes anywhere from 10 minutes to half an hour. From the airport to downtown, the trip costs between $18 and $25 USD and takes about 20 minutes.
Car Rental: It's easy to swap your plane tickets for a set of car keys in Vegas. Simply rent a car from any of the major car rental companies located at the airport. Take the free shuttle to the McCarran Rent-a-Car Center, which is open 24 hours, and is located a short drive from the main terminal. Board between doors 10 and 11 of the terminal building.
Public Transportation: It's possible to use public transportation to get to and from McCarran Airport, but depending on your hotel, you may need to transfer. Visit the website of the Regional Transportation Commission of Southern Nevada (RTC) to see the route map and determine how to use public transportation to get to and from your particular hotel. The adult fare will be about $2 USD if you don't need to use a "premium" line, and closer to $5 USD if you do. However, with shuttle service so cheap and convenient, it may simply not be worth trying to haul your baggage to and from the airport on public buses.
Limousine: Several of the shuttle companies also offer walk-up limousine services at the airport. The price starts at about $45 USD and goes up from there, depending on the company and type of vehicle. Once your flight arrives, exit through doors 7 to 13 of the airport terminal, and head to your hotel in style. This isn't the cheapest option, but you can afford to splurge a little after your big savings on cheap Las Vegas flights.
Terms & Conditions:
* Conditions may apply. Prices subject to date restrictions and availability. Taxes, fees and surcharges are included in prices shown. Prices may differ slightly from what's shown as FlightNetwork.com does not control Airline inventory and is not notified of pricing changes in advance. Some prices may not be active deals, they may be a deal that a visitor has found in the past.