|Route||Airline||Route Type||Travel Dates||Price||Search Date|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Air Transat||One Way||18 Jun||Just now|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Air Transat||One Way||29 Jul||9 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Air Canada / WestJet||Round Trip||27 Feb to 3 Mar||12 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Flair||Round Trip||11 Mar to 18 Mar||9 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Flair / Air Transat||Round Trip||27 Jan to 31 Jan||Just now|
- Kuala Lumpur to London C$ 498.60
- Kuala Lumpur to Melbourne
- Kuala Lumpur to Auckland
- Kuala Lumpur to Los Angeles C$ 514.00
- Kuala Lumpur to Toronto C$ 699.10
- Kuala Lumpur to New York C$ 521.39
- Kuala Lumpur to Sydney
- Kuala Lumpur to Vancouver C$ 608.87
- Kuala Lumpur to Amsterdam C$ 506.84
- Kuala Lumpur to Lima
- Kuala Lumpur to Quito
- Kuala Lumpur to San Jose Costa Rica
- Kuala Lumpur to Bogota
- Kuala Lumpur to Panama City
- Kuala Lumpur to Houston C$ 754.38
- Kuala Lumpur to Cartagena
- Toronto to Los Cabos C$ 258.28
- Vancouver to Los Cabos C$ 268.01
- Mumbai to Los Cabos
- Bangkok to Los Cabos
- Dubai to Los Cabos
- Delhi to Los Cabos
- Hong Kong to Los Cabos
- Manila to Los Cabos
- Melbourne to Los Cabos
- Calgary to Los Cabos C$ 266.81
- Sydney to Los Cabos
- Shanghai to Los Cabos
- Brisbane to Los Cabos
- Istanbul to Los Cabos
- Athens to Los Cabos
- Beijing to Los Cabos
- Q: Are there regular non-stop flights on this route or do I have to book an itinerary with stops?
- A: You would have to book an itinerary that includes stops, as there are no direct flights between Kuala Lumpur to Los Cabos.
- Q: Which airports serve Kuala Lumpur and Los Cabos?
- A: Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport and Kuala Lumpur International Airport serve Kuala Lumpur. Los Cabos Intl Airport serve Los Cabos.
- Q: What is the total non-stop flight time between Kuala Lumpur and Los Cabos?
- A: The total non-stop flight time for this route is 19 hours and 54 minutes.