|Route||Airline||Route Type||Travel Dates||Price||Search Date|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Flair||One Way||7 Jan||13 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Flair||One Way||14 Feb||13 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||WestJet||Round Trip||12 Mar to 24 Mar||7 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Flair / Air Transat||Round Trip||13 Jan to 20 Jan||7 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Air Canada / WestJet||Round Trip||21 Feb to 24 Feb||13 hours ago|
- New York to Havana C$ 158.80
- New York to London C$ 345.60
- New York to Toronto C$ 86.61
- New York to Sydney C$ 958.75
- New York to Melbourne C$ 915.31
- New York to Perth C$ 775.15
- New York to Dubai C$ 461.97
- New York to Adelaide
- New York to Auckland C$ 957.10
- New York to Manila C$ 569.96
- New York to Abu Dhabi C$ 519.68
- New York to Kuala Lumpur C$ 549.38
- New York to Brisbane C$ 762.71
- New York to Denpasar
- New York to Hong Kong C$ 557.04
- New York to Jakarta C$ 549.38
- Q: Are there regular non-stop flights on this route or do I have to book an itinerary with stops?
- A: You would have to book an itinerary that includes stops, as there are no direct flights between New York to Male.
- Q: Which airports serve New York and Male?
- A: La Guardia Airport and John F Kennedy International Airport serve New York. International Airport serve Male.
- Q: What is the total non-stop flight time between New York and Male?
- A: The total non-stop flight time for this route is 17 hours and 59 minutes.