|Route||Airline||Route Type||Travel Dates||Price||Search Date|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Flair||One Way||7 Jan||17 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Flair||One Way||14 Feb||17 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||WestJet||Round Trip||12 Mar to 24 Mar||11 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Flair / Air Transat||Round Trip||13 Jan to 20 Jan||11 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Air Canada / WestJet||Round Trip||21 Feb to 24 Feb||17 hours ago|
- Toronto to Melbourne C$ 836.02
- Vancouver to Melbourne C$ 669.18
- Kuala Lumpur to Melbourne
- Delhi to Melbourne C$ 503.64
- Montreal to Melbourne C$ 939.90
- Dubai to Melbourne
- Bangkok to Melbourne C$ 389.28
- New York to Melbourne C$ 915.31
- Paris to Melbourne C$ 889.40
- Sydney to Melbourne C$ 121.20
- Los Angeles to Melbourne C$ 698.00
- Athens to Melbourne
- Rome to Melbourne
- Calgary to Melbourne C$ 748.31
- Manila to Melbourne C$ 521.01
- Dublin to Melbourne
- Q: Are there regular non-stop flights on this route or do I have to book an itinerary with stops?
- A: You would have to book an itinerary that includes stops, as there are no direct flights between Tucson to Melbourne.
- Q: Which airports serve Tucson and Melbourne?
- A: Tucson Int'l Airport serve Tucson. Melbourne Int'l Airport and Tullamarine Airport serve Melbourne.
- Q: What is the total non-stop flight time between Tucson and Melbourne?
- A: The total non-stop flight time for this route is 17 hours.