Calgary to Cancun
26 Aug 18 to 02 Sep 18
Vancouver to Mexico City
15 Oct 18 to 05 Nov 18
Phoenix to Cancun
24 Sep 18 to 27 Sep 18
Mexico is tapping into its tourism potential in every way possible — ecotourism, adventure sports, luxury resorts, and budget hostels, there's something to suit every taste and budget. If the frenetic energy of Mexico City exhausts you, sink into the colonial past in towns like Morelia, Mérida, and San Cristobal de las Casas. Go further back in time and discover ancient Mayan architecture at Chichen Itza and Palenque or Aztec art at Teotihuacán.
For something more lively, party the night away at Guadalajara's many clubs, or head to Los Cabos for its vibrant nightlife and great diving spots. Mexico's beaches at Cancun, Acapulco, and La Paz are well deserving of the hype that surrounds them. The sandy beaches on the Pacific and Gulf of Mexico are perfect for a long laze in the sun. Adventure sports enthusiasts will be spoiled for choice with surfing, whitewater rafting, canyon-climbing, trekking, and many more activities available all across the country. For a truly unusual experience, go whale—watching off the coast of Baja California.
You've probably eaten Mexican food before, but for a taste of the authentic goods, try tamales, birria, chilorio, and carnitas right in the heart of where they were created. Mexico has all the beer, vodka, rum, and whiskey you want, and for a more Mexican flavour, try the local absinthe, tequila, tuba, or tepache.
Find great deals on flights to Mexico in seconds, with our proprietary booking engine that searches over 1,000 airlines including Air Canada, WestJet and American Airlines.
Cheap flights from other popular routes to Mexico
- Toronto to Cancun C$ 261.00
- Vancouver to Cancun C$ 397.71
- Calgary to Cancun C$ 429.61
- Toronto to Puerto Vallarta C$ 408.56
- Montreal to Cancun C$ 393.45
- Vancouver to Puerto Vallarta C$ 390.31
- Toronto to Mexico City C$ 441.64
- Edmonton to Cancun C$ 408.21
- Montreal to Mexico City C$ 420.05
- Montreal to Puerto Vallarta C$ 429.05
- Calgary to Puerto Vallarta C$ 302.00
- Winnipeg to Cancun C$ 402.96
- Vancouver to Mexico City C$ 430.42
- Toronto to Los Cabos C$ 411.46
- Vancouver to Los Cabos C$ 404.21
- Edmonton to Puerto Vallarta C$ 456.81
- Winnipeg to Puerto Vallarta C$ 325.00
- Perth to Cancun C$ 916.00
- Montreal to Acapulco C$ 565.75
- Bangkok to Mexico City
- Kuala Lumpur to Mexico City
- Dubai to Mexico City
- Kuala Lumpur to Cancun
- Colombo to Mexico City
- Denpasar to Cancun
- Kuala Lumpur to Cozumel
- Chennai to Guadalajara
- Phoenix to Cancun C$ 404.73
- Calgary to Mexico City C$ 488.01
- Colombo to Puerto Vallarta
There are direct flights from several Canadian cities to Mexico City (MEX) and Cancun (CUN) on airlines such as Air Canada, WestJet, and Sunwing. Other airlines that fly from Canada to Mexico with one or more stopovers include United, Delta, American, and US Airways. There are also international airports at Acapulco (ACA), Bahia De Huatulco (HUX), Chichen Itza (CZA), and Chihuahua (CUU). Mexico is a popular holiday destination at any time of the year so book well in advance to get the best cheap flights for your trip.
Mexico has two climatic areas –temperate and tropical, which depend on coastal winds and altitude. Generally speaking, the North has cold winters and hot and humid summers, whereas the South has fairly consistent temperatures throughout the year averaging between 24-28°C. The rainy season affects the whole country from May to October, but the rest of the year remains dry.
The peak tourist seasons are from July to August and from mid-December to early-January. The Easter holidays can also be fairly busy. It's best to avoid these when booking your tickets if you want to steer clear of large crowds and expensive airfares. Instead you could visit during one of Mexico's many festivals which are celebrated throughout the year.
Terms & Conditions:
* Conditions may apply. Prices subject to date restrictions and availability. Taxes, fees and surcharges are included in prices shown. Prices may differ slightly from what's shown as FlightNetwork.com does not control Airline inventory and is not notified of pricing changes in advance. Some prices may not be active deals, they may be a deal that a visitor has found in the past.