Montreal to Casablanca
22 Apr 18 to 12 May 18
Ottawa to Casablanca
24 Jan 18 to 03 Feb 18
Toronto to Casablanca
Air Canada / TAP Por…
19 Jan 18 to 28 Jan 18
Edmonton to Casablanca
06 Jan 18 to 27 Jan 18
Calgary to Casablanca
American Airlines / …
19 Feb 18 to 12 Mar 18
Vancouver to Casablanca
22 Feb 18 to 25 Feb 18
Morocco is neither completely African, nor Arab, or European. A part of the Maghreb, Jewish traditions merge seamlessly with those of the Arabs and indigenous Africans in a country whose strategic location has resulted in contrasting influences from the Romans, Ottomans, and modern Europeans. Breeze through Tangier to the coastal cities of Essaouira and Casablanca, which open up to arid landscapes of the Moroccan interior. The desert sands and Atlas Mountains have a harsh beauty of their own, lighting up in the orange and red sunset hues.
Fez or Marrakesh are both beautiful cities, but similar enough that you can skip one or the other if you're pressed for time. Their medinas are filled with endless souks and sheesha bars, but for a more intimate look at Morocco's medieval past, go to neighbouring Meknès. In Rabat, you will find the capital has a familiar sense of modernity mixed in with old-world charm and fewer tourists than its more famous counterparts. If you want to escape the cities altogether, the Atlas Mountains offer challenging hiking and climbing trails. The more exotic camel safaris will whisk you off to villages where you can experience the best of Moroccan culture while clapping to the beats of desert music and eating a meal of couscous and tagine.
Find great deals on flights to Morocco in seconds, with our proprietary booking engine that searches over 1,000 airlines including Delta Airlines, Lufthansa and Air France.
Find informative travel guides and book cheap flightsto all cities in Morocco, including:
Cheap flights from other popular routes to Morocco
- Montreal to Casablanca C$ 696.15
- Toronto to Casablanca C$ 851.06
- Sydney to Casablanca C$ 1313.13
- Manila to Casablanca
- Kauai Island to Casablanca
- Vancouver to Casablanca C$ 1237.75
- Calgary to Casablanca C$ 1077.71
- Kuala Lumpur to Casablanca C$ 1058.43
- Seattle to Casablanca
- Edmonton to Casablanca C$ 1053.10
- Victoria to Casablanca
- Terrace to Casablanca
- Kelowna to Casablanca
- Whitehorse to Casablanca
- Prince George to Casablanca
- Dallas to Casablanca
- Fort St. John to Casablanca
- Grande Prairie to Casablanca
- Saskatoon to Casablanca
- Miami to Casablanca
- Chicago to Casablanca C$ 1368.56
- Ottawa to Casablanca C$ 733.40
- Delhi to Casablanca
- Fort McMurray to Casablanca
- Winnipeg to Casablanca C$ 1090.88
- Wichita to Casablanca
- Regina to Casablanca
- Yellowknife to Casablanca
- Dubai to Casablanca C$ 650.86
- Birmingham to Casablanca
Casablanca (CMN) is Morocco's main airport for international flights but some airlines also have flights to Fez (FEZ), Tangier (TNG), Marrakesh (RAK), Rabat (RBA) Oujda (OUD), and Agadir (AGA). Direct flights to Casablanca are very expensive so a cheaper alternative is to fly to London, New York, Rome, or Paris and then get a direct flight to Casablanca or to one of the country's smaller airports.
For much of the year, Morocco remains pleasant along the coastal areas which enjoy a Mediterranean climate although it gets slightly warmer and drier in summer. The temperatures rise substantially as you move toward the interior. Wet weather and heavy snow can occur in the winter months from October to April but this is a good time to go skiing in the mountains where the snow sometimes lasts well into July. The peak travel season for the country is from July to August so the best time to visit and avoid the crowds is from March to early June or from September to October.
Morocco's long association with Westerners means that travelling during the month of Ramadan is possible without many restrictions. Restaurants and bars will still serve tourists during the day, although eating, drinking, and smoking in public during the hours of fasting is considered impolite.
Terms & Conditions:
* Conditions may apply. Prices subject to date restrictions and availability. Taxes, fees and surcharges are included in prices shown. Prices may differ slightly from what's shown as FlightNetwork.com does not control Airline inventory and is not notified of pricing changes in advance. Some prices may not be active deals, they may be a deal that a visitor has found in the past.