Toronto to New York
24 Jul 18 to 07 Aug 18
Montreal to New York
05 Sep 18 to 11 Sep 18
Ottawa to New York
Delta Air Lines
05 Jun 18 to 07 Jun 18
Edmonton to New York
Delta Air Lines
17 Oct 18 to 30 Oct 18
Vancouver to New York
Delta Air Lines
22 Oct 18 to 25 Oct 18
Calgary to New York
29 Aug 18 to 05 Sep 18
Nearly everyone has a reason to want to fly to New York City. Sign up for a free ticket to attend a taping of your favourite television show or visit settings made famous by movies and TV. Treat your taste buds in the culinary capital of America and enjoy dishes by world-renowned chefs. Score some discount tickets and cheer on your favourite athletes at famous sports venues such as Yankee Stadium and Madison Square Garden. Revel in designer shopping at iconic stores like Barneys, Bergdorf Goodman, Bloomingdales, and Saks Fifth Avenue. Get tickets to a show on Broadway, or let your inner culture vulture roam free with an unlimited supply of interesting architecture, music, dance, museums, and art galleries!
Find great deals on flights to New York (JFK), New York USA in seconds, with our proprietary booking engine that searches over 1,000 airlines including Air Canada, American Airlines and Delta Airlines.
Cheap flights to New York, New York USA from Popular Routes.
- Toronto to New York C$ 243.68
- Vancouver to New York C$ 403.41
- Buffalo to New York C$ 204.72
- Montreal to New York C$ 260.42
- Calgary to New York C$ 425.18
- Ottawa to New York C$ 371.74
- Edmonton to New York C$ 399.07
- Manila to New York C$ 846.28
- London to New York C$ 452.16
- Halifax to New York C$ 316.96
- Kuala Lumpur to New York C$ 872.56
- Bangkok to New York C$ 820.50
- Perth to New York C$ 1203.40
- Winnipeg to New York C$ 340.46
- Sydney to New York C$ 1075.68
- Melbourne to New York C$ 1078.09
- Delhi to New York C$ 987.84
- London ON to New York C$ 407.35
- Tokyo to New York C$ 1101.57
- Hamilton to New York C$ 448.52
New York (NYC) just might be the most well-served destination in the world with more than 70 airlines operating out of JFK and another 20 flying to LaGuardia (LGA.) Nearby Newark (EWR) is also a popular airport — despite being farther away, its facilities are newer and you can often get better deals on airline tickets. New York is an important US hub and serves as a gateway for transatlantic flights between North America and Europe. Airlines that fly from Canada to New York include Air Canada, American Airlines, Continental, Delta, Porter, WestJet, United, and US Airways. All of these options mean cheap flights to New York are usually abundant.
Cheap flights from New York, New York USA to Popular Destinations.
New York truly is the city that never sleeps and this constant activity makes it an attractive destination to fly to year-round. Weather in New York City is similar to that of other eastern cities like Toronto and Montreal — mild in spring and fall, moderately cold and snowy in winter, with temperatures in mid-summer reaching sticky highs of 38°C. The holiday season is the busiest time of year in New York, so book New York flights well in advance if you hope to visit during December.
Cheap flights from other cities to New York, New York USA.
- Brisbane to New York C$ 1131.36
- Adelaide to New York C$ 1241.00
- Mumbai to New York C$ 1001.00
- Jakarta to New York C$ 929.14
- Hobart to New York
- Karachi to New York C$ 892.70
- Colombo to New York
- Christchurch to New York
- Dubai to New York C$ 905.80
- Darwin to New York
- Seattle to New York C$ 277.25
- Cebu to New York C$ 821.36
- Auckland to New York C$ 1338.69
- Johannesburg to New York C$ 877.83
- Hong Kong to New York C$ 673.21
- Gold Coast to New York
- Chennai to New York C$ 1112.55
- Cairns to New York
- Taipei to New York C$ 767.33
- Shanghai to New York C$ 796.38
- Queenstown to New York
- Chicago to New York C$ 122.80
- Phuket Province to New York
- Islamabad to New York C$ 880.70
- Seoul to New York C$ 825.76
- Ho Chi Minh City to New York C$ 897.26
- Davao to New York
- Dhaka to New York C$ 951.50
- Guangzhou to New York C$ 893.03
- Beijing to New York C$ 986.95
- Cape Town to New York C$ 1053.18
- Tauranga to New York
- Bangalore to New York C$ 1168.90
- Hyderabad to New York
- Ahmedabad to New York C$ 1084.21
- Riyadh to New York C$ 1053.79
- Coimbatore to New York
- Yangon to New York C$ 1115.50
- Kolkata to New York C$ 1122.60
- Kathmandu to New York C$ 1074.90
- Chiang Mai to New York
- Hanoi to New York C$ 931.24
- Abu Dhabi to New York C$ 1125.10
- Osaka to New York C$ 1871.11
- Tel Aviv to New York
- Shenzhen to New York
- Nairobi to New York C$ 955.20
- Bhubaneswar to New York
- Nanning to New York
- Lahore to New York C$ 1148.86
- Amritsar to New York
- Goa to New York
Arriving at JFK
Kennedy International Airport has a whopping eight terminals, each with its own departures and arrivals areas. Therefore it is especially important with New York flights to take note of what terminal your flight is arriving at, especially if you are catching a connecting flight. Terminal 6 is closed and slated to be demolished, but all of the other terminals are in active service and are connected by the AirTrain which transports passengers between terminals and to connections with the area's public transit systems.
AirTrain JFK will take you to the Sutphin Blvd. or Howard Beach MTA stations where you can connect to subways and buses. It will also connect you to the Long Island Railroad (LIRR) at Jamaica station. Travel times to Manhattan are approximately 35 minutes to Penn Station via LIRR, and about an hour by subway. Both of these options are cheap relative to cab fare from JFK. Taxis from JFK to Manhattan are a flat fare of $ 45 USD plus tolls and tip. The amount of time it will take to go by cab can vary greatly depending on traffic congestion, but the trip from JFK by taxi is typically comparable in duration to taking the subway.
Car rentals are available at JFK, although driving in New York is not recommended due to the scarcity and expense of parking and the fact that driving in the city is not for the faint of heart. Some hotels, especially those near the airport, offer complimentary shuttles, so it is worth checking with the hotel you've booked. Private shuttle services, such as GO Airlink and New York Airport Service, are also available and tickets usually cost about $15 USD per person.
Arriving at LaGuardia
There are four terminals at LaGuardia, each with its own arrivals and departures levels. Check your tickets and make note of this if you are booking connecting flights on different airlines and allow time for transit between terminals. From any terminal at La Guardia you can take the MTA's M60 bus to midtown Manhattan. The bus runs from 5 a.m to 1 a.m., seven days a week, and the journey lasts approximately 40 minutes. There are also numerous private shuttle services available such as the NYC Airporter which costs approximately $12 USD per person between LGA and Manhattan. Taxis, rental cars, and limo services are also available in the arrivals area of the terminal. Check with your hotel to see if it offers a complimentary shuttle service.
Arriving at Newark
Newark Liberty International Airport is a bit farther from Manhattan but it is often worth the extra distance for better fares and availability. EWR has three terminals which are connected by AirTrain Newark. This train also stops at the AirTrain terminal where you can connect with NJ Transit and Amtrak. By rail, you'll arrive at Penn Station in about 40 minutes. Other ground transportation options include taxis, as well as limo, private shuttle, van, and sedan services which can be found in the arrivals area of the terminal.
Terms & Conditions:
* Conditions may apply. Prices subject to date restrictions and availability. Taxes, fees and surcharges are included in prices shown. Prices may differ slightly from what's shown as FlightNetwork.com does not control Airline inventory and is not notified of pricing changes in advance. Some prices may not be active deals, they may be a deal that a visitor has found in the past.