Vancouver to Cancun
11 Jul 20 to 18 Jul 20
Vancouver to Puerto Vallart…
25 Jul 20 to 27 Aug 20
Montreal to Cancun
04 Jul 20 to 11 Jul 20
Toronto to Cancun
15 Oct 20 to 14 Jan 21
Calgary to Cancun
29 Jun 20 to 12 Jul 20
Toronto to Puerto Vallarta
24 Oct 20 to 27 Oct 20
North America is a delight. Prior to the 1400s, this was the domain of indigenous peoples-Indians, as the early Europeans called them. It was first discovered by Vikings around the year 1000, but when Europeans landed on its shores in the late 1400s, a transformation began to take place. But, the constant battles between the First Nations, the Europeans, and the British over this land, and the consequent merging, blending, and colliding of cultures shaped it into the vibrant, culturally diverse, historically colourful continent it is today.
Come to North America to visit the iconic cities of New York, San Francisco, Las Vegas, New Orleans, Toronto, Vancouver, and Mexico City,each with its own unique flavour. Come to admire geographical wonders like the Grand Canyon, the Rocky Mountains, the Badlands, and Mammoth Cave. Relive the Wild West and the Gold Rush eras. Learn about the Mayans and the Aztecs, the ancient civilizations of Mexico. Embrace the history of the First Nations peoples who called this continent home before anyone else did. Hike mountains, laze on beaches, and visit world-class museums. You'll find wide open spaces, blue skies, fresh air, and roads and highways that literally disappear into the horizon.
The continent lies completely in Earth's northern hemisphere. It includes three countries: Canada, the United States, and Mexico. It also includes three dependencies: Bermuda a dependency of the United Kingdom; Greenland, a dependency of Denmark; and Saint Pierre and Miquelon, an island archipelago that is a dependency of France.
Find great deals on flights to North America in seconds, with our proprietary booking engine that searches over 1,000 airlines including Air Canada, WestJet and American Airlines.
There are numerous major airport hubs in North America, so whether you're flying to the continent from overseas, or your flying within the continent, you can easily find flights to wherever you want to go. Major carriers include Air Canada and WestJet, two Canadian airlines that offer numerous domestic, intercontinental, and international flights. Major US carriers do the same, and include American Airlines, Continental Airlines, Delta Airlines, and many others. Most of these airlines fly to Mexico, as do many European and South American airlines, and of course the Mexican-owned airlines themselves, such as Aeromexico.
Booking flights to and within North America can be a challengeâ€”and will be on the pricey sideâ€”if you want to travel during Christmas vacation, over Thanksgiving weekend (which is in October in Canada, but in November in the US), over Presidents' Day Weekend (Presidents' Day is a US holiday, celebrated on the 3rd Monday in February) and during school/university/college holidays like Spring Break, Reading Week, and semester/term breaks. Keep in mind that school holidays are determined by each individual school district or university/college.
"All Inclusive" package travel from Canada and the US to Mexico is extremely popular during the winter months (November through March), and is offered by scheduled airlines and by tour operators that use charter airlines. During peak holiday times, these packages sell out quickly.
- Flights to Toronto 557.38 kr
- Flights to Vancouver 578.03 kr
- Flights to Calgary 578.03 kr
- Flights to New York 331.54 kr
- Flights to Edmonton 371.59 kr
- Flights to Las Vegas 271.26 kr
- Flights to Montreal 653.03 kr
- Flights to Orlando 221.03 kr
- Flights to Miami 462.15 kr
- Flights to Ottawa 963.38 kr
- Flights to Los Angeles 271.26 kr
- Flights to Cancun 411.91 kr
The four seasons of spring, summer, fall, and winter are distinctly different from each other throughout most of North America. Summer (July/August) is glorious, making this the peak tourist season almost everywhere, except in Mexico and the most southern of the southern United States, where it's simply too hot—often around 40°C Celsius—at this time of year. Mexico is lovely to visit any time from October through April, and the southern US states such as Florida, Arizona, and Texas are lovely in the spring (April through June) and fall (September through November).
In the winter (November through March), snow covers most of Canada and the northern US states, and in the mountain regions of both countries, this is ski season, another popular tourist period. Early fall, when the leaves have changed colour, is another delightful period for travelling on the continent. This is the best time to do a train trip or a road trip.
Because of the size of the continent, and its range of climatic zones, there's always a perfect destination in North America, no matter what time of year you travel.
- Toronto to Vancouver 1403.78 kr
- Toronto to Calgary 1266.15 kr
- Toronto to New York 811.99 kr
- Vancouver to Toronto 1403.78 kr
- Toronto to Edmonton 646.84 kr
- Toronto to Orlando 1245.51 kr
- Toronto to Miami 1156.05 kr
- Edmonton to Toronto 646.84 kr
- Calgary to Vancouver 578.03 kr
- Montreal to Fort Lauderdale 1265.88 kr
- Toronto to Las Vegas 1306.06 kr
- Calgary to Toronto 1266.15 kr
- Edmonton to Vancouver 646.84 kr
- Toronto to Montreal 653.03 kr
- Toronto to Halifax 756.94 kr
- Toronto to Chicago 1285.97 kr
- Halifax to Toronto 756.94 kr
- Winnipeg to Toronto 646.84 kr
- Toronto to Los Angeles 1128.53 kr
- Toronto to Fort Lauderdale 1156.05 kr
- Toronto to Winnipeg 646.84 kr
- Vancouver to Edmonton 646.84 kr
- Vancouver to Los Angeles 1125.22 kr
- Toronto to Cancun 1918.91 kr
- Ottawa to Vancouver 2229.53 kr
- Toronto to Tampa 1802.89 kr
- Montreal to Toronto 703.27 kr