|Route||Airline||Route Type||Travel Dates||Price||Search Date|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Flair||One Way||7 Jan||9 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Flair||One Way||14 Feb||9 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||WestJet||Round Trip||12 Mar to 24 Mar||3 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Flair / Air Transat||Round Trip||13 Jan to 20 Jan||3 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Air Canada / WestJet||Round Trip||21 Feb to 24 Feb||9 hours ago|
- Toronto to Ottawa C$ 108.75
- Vancouver to Ottawa C$ 233.32
- Calgary to Ottawa C$ 243.31
- Halifax to Ottawa C$ 156.69
- Edmonton to Ottawa C$ 222.32
- Hamilton to Ottawa C$ 108.75
- Winnipeg to Ottawa C$ 182.83
- Kitchener to Ottawa
- Moncton to Ottawa C$ 136.99
- London ON to Ottawa C$ 140.26
- Perth to Ottawa
- Melbourne to Ottawa C$ 849.72
- Sydney to Ottawa C$ 815.27
- Adelaide to Ottawa C$ 1785.60
- Queenstown to Ottawa
- Brisbane to Ottawa C$ 873.65
- Q: Are there regular non-stop flights on this route or do I have to book an itinerary with stops?
- A: You would have to book an itinerary that includes stops, as there are no direct flights between Penang to Ottawa.
- Q: Which airports serve Penang and Ottawa?
- A: Penang Port Airport and Penang International Airport serve Penang. Macdonald-Cartier International Airport serve Ottawa.
- Q: What is the total non-stop flight time between Penang and Ottawa?
- A: The total non-stop flight time for this route is 18 hours and 24 minutes.