Toronto to Karachi
05 Nov 18 to 19 Nov 18
Toronto to Islamabad
06 Nov 18 to 12 Nov 18
Vancouver to Karachi
09 Nov 18 to 01 Dec 18
Montreal to Karachi
28 Nov 18 to 27 Feb 19
Calgary to Islamabad
24 Oct 18 to 05 Apr 19
Edmonton to Karachi
08 Sep 18 to 08 Dec 18
Pakistan has been in the eye of several political storms lately, and visitors are advised to heed travel warnings before heading to Pakistan, especially to the northern borders with Afghanistan, and the FATA and Balochistan areas. That being said, the fact that most tourists avoid Pakistan means that you will encounter a country rich with culture, beauty, and traditions, and with very little of the touristy gloss or crowds.
Pakistan's landscapes traverse the ancient Silk Route in its new incarnation as the Karakoram Highway. Suspended between snow-capped mountains and gorges on either side, there is little else to interfere with the breathtaking scenery and there are some excellent mountain-climbing routes throughout the area. Further south, the ancient Indus Valley civilization of Mohenjo-daro in the Sindh province gives way to the indigenous Kalasha community in Chitral. Pakistan's cities each have a unique character that will enchant first time visitors — Lahore as a cultural capital, Quetta as an isolated but bustling frontier town, Islamabad for magnificent mosque architecture, and Karachi as an epicentre for the country's economy and diverse ethnic groups.
Pakistani cuisine is a joy for food lovers. Don't stuff yourself with only kebabs, delicious though they are. The biryani, haleem, nihari, paye, and wide variety of breads are well worth the sacrifice. Alcohol is available to foreigners but it is forbidden for local Pakistanis to drink, or even buy any.
Find great deals on flights to Pakistan in seconds, with our proprietary booking engine that searches over 1,000 airlines including Cathay Pacific, Emirates and Turkish Airlines.
Cheap flights from other popular routes to Pakistan
- Karachi to Islamabad
- Toronto to Karachi C$ 774.00
- Toronto to Islamabad C$ 942.16
- Dubai to Islamabad C$ 409.50
- Toronto to Lahore C$ 929.58
- Calgary to Karachi C$ 1278.91
- Beijing to Islamabad
- Riyadh to Islamabad C$ 289.00
- Calgary to Islamabad C$ 1302.01
- Lima to Lahore
- Lima to Islamabad
- Lima to Karachi
- Houston to Karachi C$ 1032.98
- Vancouver to Karachi C$ 1221.11
- Buenos Aires to Islamabad
- Edmonton to Karachi C$ 1311.91
- Liberia to Islamabad
- Los Angeles to Karachi C$ 1057.10
- Dallas to Karachi C$ 1108.06
- San Jose Costa Rica to Islamabad
- San Jose Costa Rica to Karachi
- New York to Islamabad C$ 738.28
- Panama City to Karachi
- Mexico City to Karachi
- Bogota to Karachi
- Bogota to Islamabad
- Panama City to Islamabad
- Sao Paulo to Islamabad
- Mexico City to Islamabad
- Atlanta to Karachi C$ 962.44
There are very few direct flights from Canada to Pakistan, averaging one a week to the main cities. Passengers who have time to spare can book a flight with a stop over in a Middle Eastern country or via London. International flights arrive at one of Pakistan's main airports in Islamabad (ISB), Lahore (LHE), or Karachi (KHI). Some Middle Eastern airlines fly directly to Peshawar (PWE) and Quetta (UET) as well. Airlines with codeshare agreements for flights from Canada to Pakistan include Pakistan International Airlines, American, United, Air Canada, Qatar Airways, and Emirates.
Pakistan's main seasons are summer from March to June, monsoons from July to September, and a cold season from October to February. Those wanting to trek through Pakistan's mountain areas should try and get there between April and September. The southern areas of the country are best to visit in the wintertime, although temperatures can drop quite low the further north you go. In the northern and eastern areas, May to October is pleasant, although there may be frequent showers. June through August command higher accommodation rates and flight fares so this time is best avoided along with the month of Ramadan, when most of the country fasts from sun-up to sun-down.
Terms & Conditions:
* Conditions may apply. Prices subject to date restrictions and availability. Taxes, fees and surcharges are included in prices shown. Prices may differ slightly from what's shown as FlightNetwork.com does not control Airline inventory and is not notified of pricing changes in advance. Some prices may not be active deals, they may be a deal that a visitor has found in the past.