Vancouver to Palm Springs
11 Apr 18 to 14 Apr 18
Calgary to Palm Springs
10 Apr 18 to 26 Apr 18
Edmonton to Palm Springs
15 Apr 18 to 20 Apr 18
Toronto to Palm Springs
01 Jun 18 to 04 Jun 18
Saskatoon to Palm Springs
22 May 18 to 30 May 18
Winnipeg to Palm Springs
06 May 18 to 10 May 18
Palm Springs has evolved into a stylish, ruggedly-picturesque city and one of the top holiday destinations in North America thanks to the stunning desert landscape, colonial-Spanish heritage, and the influence of Hollywood's glamour.
This resort-filled city has more to offer than five-star hotels and spas. You can golf on world-class greens, enjoy nail-biting tennis matches at nearby Indian Wells, or find your lucky streak at the city's casinos. Delve into the local history on traditional Native American lands, hobnob with the stars at the city's frequent film festivals, and for a perfect end to the day — ride an Aerial Tramway up to spectacular views of the canyons.
After you've booked your Palm Springs flights, take a look at the city's tourism website which offers hot Deals on a range of activities and attractions in the area, giving you great discounts on entertainment options. Palm Springs is popular with holidaying naturists so you might wish to take note of the nudity policy of the beach you're visiting.
Find great deals on flights to Palm Springs (PSP), California in seconds, with our proprietary booking engine that searches over 1,000 airlines including WestJet, American Airlines and Delta Airlines.
Cheap flights to Palm Springs, California from Popular Routes.
- Vancouver to Palm Springs C$ 264.01
- Toronto to Palm Springs C$ 377.46
- Perth to Palm Springs
- Calgary to Palm Springs C$ 322.25
- Bangkok to Palm Springs
- Riyadh to Palm Springs
- Phoenix to Palm Springs
- Sydney to Palm Springs
- Edmonton to Palm Springs C$ 332.41
- Manila to Palm Springs
- Brisbane to Palm Springs C$ 786.00
- Taipei to Palm Springs
- Athens to Palm Springs
- Auckland to Palm Springs C$ 2155.43
- Shanghai to Palm Springs
- Winnipeg to Palm Springs C$ 412.56
- Rome to Palm Springs
- Bellingham to Palm Springs C$ 244.74
- Saskatoon to Palm Springs C$ 394.91
- Rio de Janeiro to Palm Springs
Palm Springs International Airport (PSP) is served by airlines such as American, Delta, United, US, Allegiant, and Horizon. Air Canada offers flights to Palm Springs from several Canadian cities via its codeshare partner Delta while WestJet has direct services from Calgary year-round, as well as seasonal service from Edmonton and Vancouver.
Cheap flights from Palm Springs, California to Popular Destinations.
- Palm Springs to Africa
- Palm Springs to Asia
- Palm Springs to Australia
- Palm Springs to Canada
- Palm Springs to Caribbean
- Palm Springs to Central America
- Palm Springs to Europe
- Palm Springs to Middle East
- Palm Springs to North America
- Palm Springs to Oceania
- Palm Springs to South America
- Palm Springs to UK
- Palm Springs to USA
Unlike most popular holiday destinations in the US, the summer months are not the peak tourist period in Palm Springs owing to searing temperatures which go as high as 40°C. Palm Springs gets its maximum amount of visitors in winter and spring, from November to May. The city is also packed during the annual Dinah Shore Weekend and Easter Weekend White Party, both of which are usually held in March or April. Budget travellers should check to make sure their travel plans don't coincide with these events as rates for flights and hotels will be at a premium. You could avoid most of the crowds and get cheap airline tickets in the shoulder seasons from September to October or in June, but only if the summer heat hasn't already kicked in.
Cheap flights from other cities to Palm Springs, California.
- London to Palm Springs C$ 657.00
- Venice to Palm Springs
- Palma de Mallorca to Palm Springs
- Buenos Aires to Palm Springs
- Nice to Palm Springs
- Valencia to Palm Springs
- Prague to Palm Springs
- Zurich to Palm Springs
- Malaga to Palm Springs
- Geneva to Palm Springs
- Osaka to Palm Springs
- Dortmund to Palm Springs
- Hamburg to Palm Springs
- Lisbon to Palm Springs
- Paris to Palm Springs
- Copenhagen to Palm Springs
- Helsinki to Palm Springs
- Amsterdam to Palm Springs
- Tokyo to Palm Springs
- Manchester to Palm Springs C$ 1424.85
- Aberdeen to Palm Springs
- Newcastle to Palm Springs
- Victoria to Palm Springs C$ 301.36
- Dublin to Palm Springs
- Glasgow to Palm Springs
- Ottawa to Palm Springs C$ 381.00
- Montreal to Palm Springs C$ 387.97
- Regina to Palm Springs C$ 542.76
- Kelowna to Palm Springs C$ 357.96
- Port of Spain to Palm Springs
- Antigua to Palm Springs
- Buffalo to Palm Springs
- St. Johns to Palm Springs
- Bogota to Palm Springs
- Halifax to Palm Springs C$ 513.85
- Boston to Palm Springs C$ 395.72
- New York to Palm Springs C$ 297.03
- Newark to Palm Springs
- Santo Domingo to Palm Springs
- Cartagena to Palm Springs
- Philadelphia to Palm Springs
- Sydney NS to Palm Springs
- Detroit to Palm Springs C$ 451.66
- Moncton to Palm Springs
- Orlando to Palm Springs C$ 777.97
- Panama City to Palm Springs
- Charlottetown to Palm Springs
- Tampa to Palm Springs
- Saint John to Palm Springs
- Pittsburgh to Palm Springs
- Fredericton to Palm Springs
- San Jose Costa Rica to Palm Springs
Palm Springs International Airport (PSP) is only three kilometres from the city's downtown area and from the single-terminal airport you can use the following ground transport options to get to you hotel or resort. For further details on any of these, please visit the airport's website.
Hotel Shuttle: Why pay for a cab or shuttle ride when you could get to your hotel for free? Almost every major hotel in the Greater Palm Springs area offers courtesy pick-up services from the airport so check with your hotel if this is included in your booking before queuing for a taxi.
Public Transit: Morongo Basin Transit Authority (MBTA) buses on Routes 12 and 15 connect the airport with destinations in and around Palm Springs such as Yucca Valley and Twentynine Palms.Tickets range from $10-$20 USD depending on destination. Sunline Buses on Route 24 will take you to downtown Palm Springs and tickets are cheap at a mere $1 USD. Both companies offer discounts for seniors, the disabled, and children under 18 years of age.
Airport Shuttle: Take a shared-ride or private shuttle service from PSP by booking in advance or walking up to the Information Desk near the baggage claim area to buy tickets for the next available shuttle. Fares average $25-$30 USD for a one-way private shuttle trip to downtown destinations and you can get discounts for group and advance bookings.
Taxi: Cabs can be found outside the terminal building and fares to downtown Palm Springs are metered with an airport surcharge of about $3 USD added to the final amount. Trips to the city centre typically cost $15-$20 USD.
Car Rental: Alamo, Avis, Budget, Go, and Thrifty are a few of the rental companies that operate from PSP. If you're booking Palm Springs flights for a winter getaway, reserve a car with one of these companies as early as you can as the demand for rental services during the peak season often exceeds the supply.
Chauffeured Car Services: A number of companies provide chauffeur driven limousines, luxury cars, vans, and coaches for travel from the airport to destinations in and around Palm Springs. Bookings should be made at least 48 hours in advance of your Palm Springs flights' arrival to ensure you get the vehicle and service of your choice.
Terms & Conditions:
* Conditions may apply. Prices subject to date restrictions and availability. Taxes, fees and surcharges are included in prices shown. Prices may differ slightly from what's shown as FlightNetwork.com does not control Airline inventory and is not notified of pricing changes in advance. Some prices may not be active deals, they may be a deal that a visitor has found in the past.