|Route||Airline||Route Type||Travel Dates||Price||Search Date|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Air Transat||One Way||24 Jul||1 hour ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Air Transat||One Way||29 Jul||1 hour ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Flair / Air Transat||Round Trip||28 Feb to 3 Mar||1 hour ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Air Canada / WestJet||Round Trip||27 Feb to 3 Mar||4 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Flair||Round Trip||11 Mar to 18 Mar||1 hour ago|
- Kingston to Toronto C$ 99.58
- Kingston to Perth
- Kingston to Kuala Lumpur
- Kingston to Bangkok
- Kingston to Colombo
- Kingston to Manila
- Kingston to Melbourne
- Kingston to Hong Kong
- Kingston to Hyderabad
- Kingston to Goa
- Kingston to Sydney
- Kingston to Mumbai
- Kingston to Brisbane
- Kingston to Shanghai
- Kingston to Beijing
- Kingston to Seoul
- Vancouver to Port Elizabeth
- Calgary to Port Elizabeth
- Grande Prairie to Port Elizabeth
- Edmonton to Port Elizabeth
- Saskatoon to Port Elizabeth
- Winnipeg to Port Elizabeth
- Thunder Bay to Port Elizabeth
- Toronto to Port Elizabeth C$ 1172.04
- Ottawa to Port Elizabeth
- Montreal to Port Elizabeth C$ 871.80
- Boston to Port Elizabeth
- Newcastle to Port Elizabeth
- London to Port Elizabeth
- Johannesburg to Port Elizabeth C$ 101.30
- Cape Town to Port Elizabeth
- Durban to Port Elizabeth
- Q: Are there regular non-stop flights on this route or do I have to book an itinerary with stops?
- A: You would have to book an itinerary that includes stops, as there are no direct flights between Kingston to Port Elizabeth.
- Q: Which airports serve Kingston and Port Elizabeth?
- A: Norman Manley Airport and Kingston Airport serve Kingston. Bequia Airport and Port Elizabeth Airport serve Port Elizabeth.
- Q: What is the total non-stop flight time between Kingston and Port Elizabeth?
- A: The total non-stop flight time for this route is 17 hours and 14 minutes.