Route Information For Santiago to Punta Arenas Flights
|Flight Duration||2 hours and 48 minutes|
- Santiago to Hong Kong C$ 1103.59
- Santiago to Seoul
- Santiago to Bangkok
- Santiago to Larnaca
- Santiago to Tel Aviv
- Santiago to Bucharest
- Santiago to London C$ 681.20
- Santiago to Sydney C$ 943.70
- Santiago to Berlin C$ 685.91
- Santiago to Barcelona C$ 588.28
- Santiago to Rome C$ 687.42
- Santiago to Madrid C$ 639.94
- Santiago to Geneva
- Santiago to Nairobi
- Santiago to Maui
- Santiago to Auckland C$ 946.20
- Q: What airlines regularly fly this route?
- A: American Airlines, LAN Airlines and Sky Airline fly regularly between this route.
- Q: What is the average number of stops that others book on this route?
- A: On average, other travellers make 1 stop between Santiago and Punta Arenas.
- Q: Are there regular non-stop flights on this route or do I have to book an itinerary with stops?
- A: There are 26 daily non-stop flights between Santiago and Punta Arenas, as well as 33 weekly non-stop flights.
- Q: Which airports serve Santiago and Punta Arenas?
- A: Santiago Airport , Antonio Maceo Airport and Municipal Airport serve Santiago. Pres Ibanez Airport serve Punta Arenas.
- Q: What is the total non-stop flight time between Santiago and Punta Arenas?
- A: The total non-stop flight time for this route is 2 hours and 48 minutes.