Vancouver to Seattle
01 Mar 18 to 13 Mar 18
Calgary to Seattle
28 Feb 18 to 08 Mar 18
Victoria to Seattle
Delta Air Lines
02 Aug 18 to 09 Aug 18
Edmonton to Seattle
16 Feb 18 to 20 Feb 18
Toronto to Seattle
14 Feb 18 to 20 Feb 18
Buffalo to Seattle
Delta Air Lines
01 Feb 18 to 05 Feb 18
Fly to Seattle and enjoy this beautiful city of contrasts where picturesque natural landscapes meet ingenious architecture, and eco-friendly boutique stores are just around the corner from some of America's biggest corporate powerhouses.
Outdoor enthusiasts have a great deal to enjoy in this green city where you can go mountain climbing, scuba diving, whitewater rafting, or biking at almost any time of year. Meanwhile, Frasier fans can make their way to familiar landmarks, and even have a cup of coffee at the Elliott Bay Cafe. For a night on the town, go bar-hopping in SoDo Georgetown or take in spectacular views of Seattle's skyline from the Space Needle. Daytime sightseeing will bring you to the Seattle Aquarium, the Frye Art Museum, or to Myrtle Edwards Park where you can lie in the grass and look out over Puget Sound.
Whether you're here on business, to explore Seattle's great outdoors, or stopping by on your way to a cruise from the Seaport, Flight Network's cheap flights to Seattle are the way to get there for less.
Find great deals on flights to Seattle (SEA), Washington in seconds, with our proprietary booking engine that searches over 1,000 airlines including Air Canada, American Airlines and Delta Airlines.
Cheap flights to Seattle, Washington from Popular Routes.
- Calgary to Seattle C$ 262.82
- Toronto to Seattle C$ 454.36
- Edmonton to Seattle C$ 303.16
- Buffalo to Seattle C$ 352.80
- Vancouver to Seattle C$ 253.35
- Detroit to Seattle C$ 276.91
- Johannesburg to Seattle
- Victoria to Seattle C$ 292.06
- Perth to Seattle C$ 1251.68
- Hong Kong to Seattle C$ 663.34
- Nairobi to Seattle
- Melbourne to Seattle C$ 1009.29
- Delhi to Seattle C$ 1104.30
- Manila to Seattle C$ 806.72
- Kuala Lumpur to Seattle C$ 1088.59
- Bangkok to Seattle C$ 804.30
- Dubai to Seattle C$ 1429.10
- Bangalore to Seattle C$ 1381.12
- Chennai to Seattle C$ 1417.40
- Sydney to Seattle C$ 1004.45
Seattle flights land at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA), located about 20 km from the city centre. Airlines that fly to this airport include domestic carriers like Delta, Continental, AirTran, US, Horizon, and American, as well as international airlines like Hainan Airlines, Icelandair, and Lufthansa. You can get direct flights from Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, and Toronto on Air Canada and Alaska Air while other airlines offer flights with stop overs in US and Canada cities along the way.
Cheap flights from Seattle, Washington to Popular Destinations.
Coastal Seattle has clouded skies and shoulder seasons for travel hardly exist, because as soon as the rain lets up, tourists stream in on flights to Seattle. April to October is when visitors come to enjoy Seattle's warm summer days or for beer festivals in the fall. November to March is the wettest time to visit but winter sports enthusiasts can make the most of cheap Seattle flights at this time of year. September is probably your best bet for a little less rain than in the winter months and cheaper fares than the peak summer period.
Cheap flights from other cities to Seattle, Washington.
- Mumbai to Seattle C$ 1162.42
- Jakarta to Seattle
- Colombo to Seattle
- Adelaide to Seattle
- Hyderabad to Seattle C$ 946.00
- Denpasar to Seattle
- Brisbane to Seattle C$ 1004.47
- Phuket Province to Seattle
- Auckland to Seattle C$ 766.00
- Montreal to Seattle C$ 382.05
- Ottawa to Seattle C$ 423.17
- Dunedin to Seattle
- Ahmedabad to Seattle C$ 1005.00
- Queenstown to Seattle
- Ho Chi Minh City to Seattle C$ 894.70
- Karachi to Seattle C$ 946.00
- Lagos to Seattle
- Riyadh to Seattle
- Abu Dhabi to Seattle
- Christchurch to Seattle C$ 1075.00
- Kolkata to Seattle
- Tel Aviv to Seattle C$ 815.00
- Rio de Janeiro to Seattle C$ 802.00
- Beijing to Seattle C$ 582.00
- Kathmandu to Seattle C$ 800.00
- Cairo to Seattle C$ 753.00
- Athens to Seattle C$ 774.00
- Buenos Aires to Seattle C$ 1001.00
- Shanghai to Seattle C$ 631.00
- Amman to Seattle
- Florianopolis to Seattle
- Amritsar to Seattle
- Davao to Seattle
- Sao Paulo to Seattle C$ 847.00
- Cebu to Seattle C$ 464.00
- Islamabad to Seattle
- Hanoi to Seattle
- Lhasa to Seattle
- Rome to Seattle
- Shenzhen to Seattle C$ 756.00
- Taipei to Seattle C$ 921.00
- Santiago to Seattle C$ 1343.72
- Istanbul to Seattle
- Barcelona to Seattle C$ 921.00
- Chania to Seattle
- Almaty to Seattle
- Paris to Seattle
- Moscow to Seattle C$ 672.90
- Preveza to Seattle
- Seoul to Seattle C$ 937.10
- London to Seattle C$ 713.00
- Zurich to Seattle
Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) has four main concourses and two smaller North and South Satellite Terminals. International flights arrive at the South Satellite Terminal and the process for baggage claim, immigration, and customs is a tad bit confusing and lengthy, so those with connecting flights should leave plenty of time to get to their next departure gate.
Public Transit: The Airport's train Station can be accessed from the mezzanine level of the main airport building via a covered walkway. Link Light Rail services run every 8-15 minutes to downtown Seattle, with several stops along the way. Fares vary depending on how far you travel but one-way trips to the city centre will cost you less than $3 USD.
Sound Transit buses on Routes 560 and 574 connect the airport with destinations in Seattle and the bus stop is located outside the airport's main terminal building. Prices are based on the county zones you travel in and a multi-county zone fare including Seattle and Tacoma is less than $4 USD. Children under 18 years of age and seniors are eligible for major discounts on all public transport.
Bus Routes 124, 180, and RapidRide A are run by King Country Metro Transit and operate between bus stops near the Link Light Rail station and Seattle. Route maps and timetables are available at the baggage claim areas and if you're buying a ticket on the bus, remember to have the exact fare ready. One-way tickets cost about $3 USD and discounts are available for children, seniors, and the disabled.
Airport Shuttle: Official service provider Shuttle Express operates from the third floor of the parking garage to destinations in Seattle and the surrounding counties. Other companies including Downtown Airporter and Airporter Shuttle provide shared-ride and private vehicle services from several airport locations and one-way shared-ride trips to downtown Seattle are approximately $15 USD while a private car costs about $70 USD. Most companies require advance bookings and offer discounts for round-trip tickets.
Hotel Shuttle: Courtesy shuttles operated by hotels in Seattle have pick-up zones on the third floor of the airport's parking garage. Ideally, passengers should check with their hotel in advance to see if this service is offered. Courtesy phones are located in the baggage claim areas where you can call hotels on arrival to arrange for a pick-up.
Taxi: Taxis operate from the third floor of the airport's parking garage. After your Seattle flight arrives and you've collected your luggage, call the cab company number posted on signs inside the airport or use the courtesy phones at the curb outside the baggage claim areas to ask for a cab. Fares are charged at a flat rate of $30-$35 USD for downtown Seattle trips while fares to other destinations are metered.
Chauffeured Car Service: You can book limousines or luxury cars provided by STILA using the Travelers' Information Board touchscreens and courtesy phones located in the baggage claim areas. The Ground Transportation Booth representatives located on the third floor of the parking garage can also assist you.
Car Rental: Rental car companies operate under three categories at SEA — Alamo, Avis, Budget, Hertz, and National operate on-site counters and cars; Advantage, Dollar, Enterprise, and Thrifty have on-site counters but off-site cars; while EZ and Fox operate courtesy pick-up vans from the third floor of the parking garage to their off-site locations. Any of these firms will be pleased help you hit the road after your Seattle flights.
Terms & Conditions:
* Conditions may apply. Prices subject to date restrictions and availability. Taxes, fees and surcharges are included in prices shown. Prices may differ slightly from what's shown as FlightNetwork.com does not control Airline inventory and is not notified of pricing changes in advance. Some prices may not be active deals, they may be a deal that a visitor has found in the past.