|Route||Airline||Route Type||Travel Dates||Price||Search Date|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Flair||One Way||7 Jan||Just now|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Flair||One Way||14 Feb||Just now|
|Toronto to Vancouver||WestJet||Round Trip||12 Mar to 24 Mar||18 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Flair / Air Transat||Round Trip||16 Jan to 23 Jan||6 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Flair / Air Transat||Round Trip||13 Jan to 20 Jan||18 hours ago|
- Buenos Aires to Shanghai C$ 1165.04
- Buenos Aires to Nanjing
- Buenos Aires to Sydney C$ 1109.27
- Buenos Aires to Beijing
- Buenos Aires to Taipei
- Buenos Aires to Hong Kong C$ 1018.71
- Buenos Aires to Tokyo C$ 894.91
- Buenos Aires to Bangkok C$ 821.17
- Buenos Aires to Phnom Penh
- Buenos Aires to Phuket Province
- Buenos Aires to Bhubaneswar
- Buenos Aires to Kuala Lumpur
- Buenos Aires to Delhi C$ 884.83
- Buenos Aires to Islamabad
- Buenos Aires to Astana
- Buenos Aires to Mumbai
- Toronto to Seoul C$ 602.16
- Vancouver to Seoul C$ 539.42
- Montreal to Seoul C$ 727.05
- Calgary to Seoul C$ 596.71
- Santiago to Seoul
- Sao Paulo to Seoul
- Rio de Janeiro to Seoul
- Edmonton to Seoul C$ 573.81
- Lima to Seoul C$ 989.60
- Bogota to Seoul
- Port of Spain to Seoul
- Ottawa to Seoul C$ 767.12
- San Jose Costa Rica to Seoul
- Halifax to Seoul C$ 973.13
- Liberia to Seoul
- Miami to Seoul
- Q: Are there regular non-stop flights on this route or do I have to book an itinerary with stops?
- A: You would have to book an itinerary that includes stops, as there are no direct flights between Buenos Aires to Seoul.
- Q: Which airports serve Buenos Aires and Seoul?
- A: Arpt. Jorge Newbery/Aeroparque Airport and Ministro Pistarini Airport serve Buenos Aires. Gimpo International Airport and Inchon International Airport serve Seoul.
- Q: What is the total non-stop flight time between Buenos Aires and Seoul?
- A: The total non-stop flight time for this route is 24 hours and 54 minutes.