|Route||Airline||Route Type||Travel Dates||Price||Search Date|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Air Transat||One Way||18 Jun||19 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Air Transat||One Way||16 Aug||16 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Flair / Air Transat||Round Trip||27 Jan to 31 Jan||19 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Flair / Air Transat||Round Trip||13 May to 22 May||13 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Flair / Air Transat||Round Trip||9 Feb to 12 Feb||16 hours ago|
- Bangor to Perth
- Bangor to Boulder
- Bangor to Sydney
- Bangor to Brisbane
- Bangor to Auckland
- Bangor to Kuala Lumpur
- Bangor to Santa Barbara
- Bangor to Bangkok
- Bangor to Manila
- Bangor to Orlando C$ 213.23
- Bangor to Mumbai
- Bangor to Delhi
- Bangor to Seoul
- Bangor to Beijing
- Bangor to Tokyo
- Bangor to Buenos Aires
- Toronto to Shanghai C$ 478.66
- Vancouver to Shanghai C$ 341.26
- Montreal to Shanghai C$ 485.20
- Buenos Aires to Shanghai C$ 983.75
- Sao Paulo to Shanghai C$ 1040.37
- Rio de Janeiro to Shanghai
- Ottawa to Shanghai C$ 476.70
- Lima to Shanghai
- Quito to Shanghai
- Bogota to Shanghai C$ 703.26
- New York to Shanghai C$ 509.11
- Calgary to Shanghai C$ 387.41
- Caracas to Shanghai
- Panama City to Shanghai
- San Jose Costa Rica to Shanghai
- Antigua to Shanghai
- Q: Are there regular non-stop flights on this route or do I have to book an itinerary with stops?
- A: You would have to book an itinerary that includes stops, as there are no direct flights between Bangor to Shanghai.
- Q: Which airports serve Bangor and Shanghai?
- A: Bangor Int'l Airport serve Bangor. Hongqiao Airport and Pu Dong Airport serve Shanghai.
- Q: What is the total non-stop flight time between Bangor and Shanghai?
- A: The total non-stop flight time for this route is 14 hours and 44 minutes.