|Route||Airline||Route Type||Travel Dates||Price||Search Date|
|Buenos Aires to Shanghai||Multiple Airlines||One Way||18 Nov||12 hours ago|
|Buenos Aires to Shanghai||Multiple Airlines||One Way||18 Nov||15 hours ago|
|Buenos Aires to Shanghai||Multiple Airlines||One Way||18 Nov||18 hours ago|
|Buenos Aires to Shanghai||Multiple Airlines||One Way||18 Nov||21 hours ago|
|Buenos Aires to Shanghai||Ethiopian Airlines||One Way||9 Sep||12 hours ago|
- Buenos Aires to Nanjing
- Buenos Aires to Sydney C$ 1064.80
- Buenos Aires to Seoul
- Buenos Aires to Beijing
- Buenos Aires to Taipei
- Buenos Aires to Hong Kong C$ 1807.17
- Buenos Aires to Tokyo C$ 1084.12
- Buenos Aires to Bangkok C$ 844.98
- Buenos Aires to Phnom Penh
- Buenos Aires to Phuket Province
- Buenos Aires to Bhubaneswar
- Buenos Aires to Kuala Lumpur
- Buenos Aires to Delhi C$ 1117.70
- Buenos Aires to Islamabad
- Buenos Aires to Astana
- Buenos Aires to Mumbai
- Toronto to Shanghai C$ 580.35
- Vancouver to Shanghai C$ 331.44
- Montreal to Shanghai C$ 453.40
- Sao Paulo to Shanghai C$ 1070.88
- Rio de Janeiro to Shanghai
- Ottawa to Shanghai C$ 656.07
- Lima to Shanghai
- Quito to Shanghai
- Bogota to Shanghai C$ 816.34
- New York to Shanghai C$ 506.98
- Calgary to Shanghai C$ 472.40
- Caracas to Shanghai
- Panama City to Shanghai
- San Jose Costa Rica to Shanghai
- Antigua to Shanghai
- San Juan to Shanghai
- Q: Are there regular non-stop flights on this route or do I have to book an itinerary with stops?
- A: You would have to book an itinerary that includes stops, as there are no direct flights between Buenos Aires to Shanghai.
- Q: Which airports serve Buenos Aires and Shanghai?
- A: Arpt. Jorge Newbery/Aeroparque Airport and Ministro Pistarini Airport serve Buenos Aires. Hongqiao Airport and Pu Dong Airport serve Shanghai.
- Q: What is the total non-stop flight time between Buenos Aires and Shanghai?
- A: The total non-stop flight time for this route is 25 hours and 10 minutes.