|Route||Airline||Route Type||Travel Dates||Price||Search Date|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Flair||One Way||7 Jan||Just now|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Flair||One Way||14 Feb||Just now|
|Toronto to Vancouver||WestJet||Round Trip||12 Mar to 24 Mar||18 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Flair / Air Transat||Round Trip||13 Jan to 20 Jan||18 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Air Canada / WestJet||Round Trip||21 Feb to 24 Feb||Just now|
- Boston to Toronto C$ 131.06
- Boston to Melbourne C$ 953.21
- Boston to Sydney C$ 961.08
- Boston to Perth
- Boston to Adelaide
- Boston to Brisbane
- Boston to Alice Springs
- Boston to Auckland
- Boston to Kuala Lumpur C$ 636.64
- Boston to Jakarta
- Boston to Gold Coast
- Boston to Ho Chi Minh City
- Boston to Hong Kong C$ 617.94
- Boston to Manila C$ 584.80
- Boston to Penang
- Boston to Chennai
- Lima to Shenzhen
- Miami to Shenzhen
- Toronto to Shenzhen C$ 500.53
- Mexico City to Shenzhen
- Orlando to Shenzhen
- Jacksonville FL to Shenzhen
- New Orleans to Shenzhen
- Monterrey Mexico to Shenzhen
- Atlanta to Shenzhen
- Houston to Shenzhen
- Memphis to Shenzhen
- Baltimore to Shenzhen
- Philadelphia to Shenzhen
- New York to Shenzhen C$ 510.21
- Montreal to Shenzhen
- Oklahoma City to Shenzhen
- Q: Are there regular non-stop flights on this route or do I have to book an itinerary with stops?
- A: You would have to book an itinerary that includes stops, as there are no direct flights between Boston to Shenzhen.
- Q: Which airports serve Boston and Shenzhen?
- A: Logan International Airport serve Boston. Shenzhen Airport serve Shenzhen.
- Q: What is the total non-stop flight time between Boston and Shenzhen?
- A: The total non-stop flight time for this route is 16 hours and 23 minutes.