|Route||Airline||Route Type||Travel Dates||Price||Search Date|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Air Transat||One Way||16 Aug||7 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Air Transat||One Way||29 Jul||19 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Flair||Round Trip||11 Mar to 18 Mar||19 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Flair / Air Transat||Round Trip||27 Jan to 31 Jan||10 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Flair / Air Transat||Round Trip||9 Feb to 12 Feb||7 hours ago|
- Riyadh to Manila C$ 507.70
- Riyadh to Toronto C$ 707.88
- Riyadh to Islamabad
- Riyadh to Auckland
- Riyadh to Los Angeles C$ 780.88
- Riyadh to Christchurch
- Riyadh to San Francisco
- Riyadh to Honolulu
- Riyadh to Sydney
- Riyadh to Queenstown
- Riyadh to Melbourne
- Riyadh to Maui
- Riyadh to Vancouver C$ 984.11
- Riyadh to Kauai Island
- Riyadh to Lima
- Riyadh to Mexico City
- Toronto to Sudbury C$ 104.10
- Melbourne to Sudbury
- Bangkok to Sudbury
- Greater Cochin to Sudbury
- Manila to Sudbury
- Hong Kong to Sudbury
- Ahmedabad to Sudbury
- Delhi to Sudbury
- Beijing to Sudbury
- Moscow to Sudbury
- Rome to Sudbury
- Warsaw to Sudbury
- Hamilton to Sudbury
- London to Sudbury
- Calgary to Sudbury C$ 319.65
- Vancouver to Sudbury C$ 222.82
- Q: Are there regular non-stop flights on this route or do I have to book an itinerary with stops?
- A: You would have to book an itinerary that includes stops, as there are no direct flights between Riyadh to Sudbury.
- Q: Which airports serve Riyadh and Sudbury?
- A: Airport and King Khaled Intl Airport serve Riyadh. Sudbury Airport serve Sudbury.
- Q: What is the total non-stop flight time between Riyadh and Sudbury?
- A: The total non-stop flight time for this route is 13 hours and 29 minutes.