|Route||Airline||Route Type||Travel Dates||Price||Search Date|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Air Transat||One Way||15 Jul||2 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Air Transat||One Way||7 Jul||2 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||WestJet||Round Trip||12 Mar to 24 Mar||14 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Flair / Air Transat||Round Trip||16 Jan to 23 Jan||2 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Flair / Air Transat||Round Trip||13 Jan to 20 Jan||14 hours ago|
- Boston to Toronto C$ 130.73
- Boston to Melbourne C$ 953.42
- Boston to Sydney C$ 935.98
- Boston to Perth
- Boston to Adelaide
- Boston to Brisbane
- Boston to Alice Springs
- Boston to Auckland
- Boston to Kuala Lumpur C$ 618.05
- Boston to Jakarta
- Boston to Gold Coast
- Boston to Ho Chi Minh City
- Boston to Hong Kong C$ 652.74
- Boston to Manila C$ 588.51
- Boston to Penang
- Boston to Chennai
- Houston to Tianjin
- Memphis to Tianjin
- Dallas to Tianjin
- Toronto to Tianjin
- New York to Tianjin
- Halifax to Tianjin
- Ottawa to Tianjin
- Montreal to Tianjin
- Omaha to Tianjin
- Los Angeles to Tianjin
- Denver to Tianjin
- Winnipeg to Tianjin
- Sacramento to Tianjin
- Vancouver to Tianjin C$ 518.41
- Calgary to Tianjin
- Edmonton to Tianjin
- Q: Are there regular non-stop flights on this route or do I have to book an itinerary with stops?
- A: You would have to book an itinerary that includes stops, as there are no direct flights between Boston to Tianjin.
- Q: Which airports serve Boston and Tianjin?
- A: Logan International Airport serve Boston. Port Free Trade Zone Airport and Tianjin Airport serve Tianjin.
- Q: What is the total non-stop flight time between Boston and Tianjin?
- A: The total non-stop flight time for this route is 13 hours and 59 minutes.