|Route||Airline||Route Type||Travel Dates||Price||Search Date|
|New York to Tulsa||Southwest Airlines / Spirit Airlines||One Way||9 Aug||5 hours ago|
|New York to Tulsa||Southwest Airlines / Alaska Airlines||One Way||8 Sep||5 hours ago|
|New York to Tulsa||Southwest Airlines / Alaska Airlines||One Way||8 Sep||8 hours ago|
|New York to Tulsa||Alaska Airlines||One Way||8 Sep||5 hours ago|
|New York to Tulsa||Alaska Airlines||One Way||8 Sep||8 hours ago|
- New York to Havana C$ 170.10
- New York to London C$ 173.72
- New York to Toronto C$ 209.85
- New York to Sydney C$ 788.35
- New York to Melbourne C$ 824.37
- New York to Perth C$ 964.31
- New York to Dubai C$ 407.63
- New York to Adelaide C$ 845.10
- New York to Auckland C$ 937.25
- New York to Manila C$ 605.59
- New York to Abu Dhabi C$ 650.54
- New York to Kuala Lumpur C$ 534.14
- New York to Brisbane C$ 740.30
- New York to Denpasar
- New York to Hong Kong C$ 563.00
- New York to Jakarta C$ 553.42
- Q: Are there regular non-stop flights on this route or do I have to book an itinerary with stops?
- A: There are 3 daily non-stop flights between New York and Tulsa, as well as 10 weekly non-stop flights.
- Q: Which airports serve New York and Tulsa?
- A: La Guardia Airport and John F Kennedy International Airport serve New York. Tulsa International Airport serve Tulsa.
- Q: What is the total non-stop flight time between New York and Tulsa?
- A: The total non-stop flight time for this route is 2 hours and 31 minutes.