|Route||Airline||Route Type||Travel Dates||Price||Search Date|
|New York to Tulsa||Alaska Airlines||One Way||13 Dec||9 hours ago|
|New York to Tulsa||Alaska Airlines||One Way||13 Dec||12 hours ago|
|New York to Tulsa||Alaska Airlines||One Way||13 Dec||15 hours ago|
|New York to Tulsa||Alaska Airlines||One Way||13 Dec||18 hours ago|
|New York to Tulsa||Alaska Airlines||One Way||11 Nov||9 hours ago|
- New York to Havana C$ 158.40
- New York to London C$ 185.58
- New York to Toronto C$ 87.95
- New York to Sydney C$ 958.64
- New York to Melbourne C$ 964.32
- New York to Perth C$ 954.33
- New York to Dubai C$ 357.32
- New York to Adelaide
- New York to Auckland C$ 824.50
- New York to Manila C$ 523.86
- New York to Abu Dhabi C$ 533.77
- New York to Kuala Lumpur C$ 523.86
- New York to Brisbane C$ 760.64
- New York to Denpasar
- New York to Hong Kong C$ 537.20
- New York to Jakarta C$ 537.10
- Q: Are there regular non-stop flights on this route or do I have to book an itinerary with stops?
- A: There are 3 daily non-stop flights between New York and Tulsa, as well as 10 weekly non-stop flights.
- Q: Which airports serve New York and Tulsa?
- A: La Guardia Airport and John F Kennedy International Airport serve New York. Tulsa International Airport serve Tulsa.
- Q: What is the total non-stop flight time between New York and Tulsa?
- A: The total non-stop flight time for this route is 2 hours and 31 minutes.