|Route||Airline||Route Type||Travel Dates||Price||Search Date|
|New York to Wichita||Alaska Airlines||One Way||13 Jan||16 hours ago|
|New York to Wichita||Alaska Airlines||One Way||10 Dec||16 hours ago|
|New York to Wichita||Alaska Airlines||One Way||10 Dec||19 hours ago|
|New York to Wichita||Alaska Airlines||One Way||10 Dec||22 hours ago|
|New York to Wichita||Alaska Airlines||One Way||9 Apr||16 hours ago|
- New York to Havana C$ 165.68
- New York to London C$ 390.04
- New York to Toronto C$ 81.73
- New York to Sydney C$ 957.17
- New York to Melbourne C$ 969.23
- New York to Perth C$ 1008.24
- New York to Dubai C$ 356.83
- New York to Adelaide
- New York to Auckland C$ 997.76
- New York to Manila C$ 532.65
- New York to Abu Dhabi C$ 566.49
- New York to Kuala Lumpur C$ 546.98
- New York to Brisbane C$ 791.55
- New York to Denpasar
- New York to Hong Kong C$ 524.96
- New York to Jakarta C$ 547.97
- Cebu to Wichita
- Beirut to Wichita
- Manchester to Wichita
- Maui to Wichita
- Seattle to Wichita C$ 159.43
- Boston to Wichita C$ 442.62
- Portland to Wichita
- Toronto to Wichita C$ 205.52
- Halifax to Wichita
- Orlando to Wichita
- Las Vegas to Wichita C$ 88.30
- Phoenix to Wichita C$ 242.93
- Detroit to Wichita C$ 413.96
- Atlanta to Wichita C$ 234.31
- San Francisco to Wichita
- Montreal to Wichita C$ 293.80
- Q: Are there regular non-stop flights on this route or do I have to book an itinerary with stops?
- A: You would have to book an itinerary that includes stops, as there are no direct flights between New York to Wichita.
- Q: Which airports serve New York and Wichita?
- A: La Guardia Airport and John F Kennedy International Airport serve New York. Mid-Continent Airport and Wichita Dwight D. Eisenhower National Airport serve Wichita.
- Q: What is the total non-stop flight time between New York and Wichita?
- A: The total non-stop flight time for this route is 2 hours and 37 minutes.