|Route||Airline||Route Type||Travel Dates||Price||Search Date|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Air Transat||One Way||18 Jun||23 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Air Transat||One Way||16 Aug||20 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Flair / Air Transat||Round Trip||27 Jan to 31 Jan||23 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Flair / Air Transat||Round Trip||13 May to 22 May||17 hours ago|
|Toronto to Vancouver||Flair / Air Transat||Round Trip||9 Feb to 12 Feb||20 hours ago|
- Edmonton to Yuma C$ 670.96
- Calgary to Yuma C$ 257.84
- Fredericton to Yuma
- Montreal to Yuma
- Vancouver to Yuma C$ 476.40
- Toronto to Yuma
- Timmins to Yuma
- Hamilton to Yuma
- Orlando to Yuma
- Detroit to Yuma
- Kitchener to Yuma
- Windsor to Yuma
- Seattle to Yuma
- Atlanta to Yuma
- Thunder Bay to Yuma
- Portland to Yuma
- Q: Are there regular non-stop flights on this route or do I have to book an itinerary with stops?
- A: You would have to book an itinerary that includes stops, as there are no direct flights between Reno to Yuma.
- Q: Which airports serve Reno and Yuma?
- A: Reno-Tahoe International Airport serve Reno. Yuma Marina Corps Air Station Airport and Yuma International Airport serve Yuma.
- Q: What is the total non-stop flight time between Reno and Yuma?
- A: The total non-stop flight time for this route is 1 hour and 8 minutes.