Digital Acquisition Specialist
LOCATION: TORONTO, CANADA
Due to significant growth objectives, in Spring/Summer 2017 we are relocating our Canadian headquarters to a brand new, custom-built modern space within minutes walking distance to Union Station in downtown Toronto.
Are you a data-driven marketer or an insatiable online innovator, full of ideas of what else can be
done in advertising beyond banners? In today’s world of digital marketing the lines begin to blur
and blended skillsets, combined with a desire to succeed and excel, create new opportunities.
As a Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for driving Flight Network’s paid marketing
channels. You will strategize and execute Flight Network’s customer acquisition and continue to
grow and optimize our partnerships with comparison travel sites (TripAdvisor, TravelZoo,
Cheapflights, Kayak, and SkyScanner etc.).
You will have the opportunity to accelerate your career in this dynamic role within a cool industry
through a relentless drive to succeed. Your particular blend of creativity and data-centric,
analytical thinking will allow you to take this opportunity to the next level.
If this sounds like you, search no further and apply. We are looking for a highly motivated
individual who simply does what it takes to get the job done. Come join a growing team that
consists of the best digital marketers around!
- ● Support the overall growth of Flight Network’s flight business, focusing primarily on the
paid marketing channel
- ● Manage and grow relationships with vendor partners (Trip Advisor, Kayak, Cheapflights,
- ● Conduct competitive research and analysis, providing recommendations to assist in
growing the business
- ● Continuously analyze, test, and optimize campaigns through bidding, price adjustments,
keyword optimization, and writing ad copy
- ● Measure and report on campaign performance to achieve an in-depth understanding of
- ● Brainstorm and execute new and creative growth strategies for the paid channel
- ● Become actively engaged in all facets of the travel sector and the e-commerce model
- ● Work closely with E-mail, Organic, Social and Analytics teams to create company-wide
profit generating acquisition campaigns
Desired Skills and Experience
- ● Degree / diploma in a related field or equivalent combination of education and work
- ● Experience in negotiating and managing a variety of online media campaigns (banners,
emails, contextual etc.)
- ● Experience within the travel/airline/OTA/vacation industry is a plus, but not essential.
- ● Strong problem solving / analytical and research skills, to translate insights into profits
- ● Advanced level of experience with Excel and ability to comb through large amount of
structured and unstructured data.
- ● Ability to quickly recognize patterns, gather data, draw logical conclusions and
successfully present findings/recommendations to colleagues and management team.
- ● Strong communication and presentation skills
- ● Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
- ● Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- ● Familiarity with web analytics (Omniture / Google Analytics) and financial modeling an
- ● Digital Marketing: 3 years