This resort is well known for making an ordinary event extraordinary.
FREE Wedding in Paradise:
- Complimentary when booking a Honeymoon Suite category or higher for a minimum of 7 nights or if 5 rooms are reserved together for a minimum of 3 nights in any room category.
- This package also applies to Renewal of Vows Ceremony
- Should the minimum requirements not be met, this package is also available for purchase at a cost of $949 USD
- Service of justice of peace or minister
- Wedding Coordinator
- Preferential location of the room in the category reserved
- Preparation and ironing of the wedding dress and grooms tuxedo/suit
- Complimentary room for the groom the night before the wedding (based on availability)
- Bride's bouquet and boutonniere for the groom
- Wedding cake and sparkling wine for up to 10 guests
- Special turn down service at night
- 15% discount on all Spa treatments (excluding product)
- Honeymoon package
- Late check-out for bride and groom (based on availability)
- Use of the wedding gazebo or beach front casita
- Complimentary anniversary nights (2 free nights when staying a minimum of 5 nights over first anniversary date or 1 free night when staying a minimum of 4 nights over first anniversary date)
Additional charge items include (but are not limited to):
- Legal fees, blood tests, marriage certificate
Complimentary Honeymoon/Anniversary Package
To reserve your wedding package or for more details, please contact hotel directly at email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 011 52 984 875 3333
- Welcome letter
- Fresh fruit
- 1 bottle of sparkling wine
- Slippers and bathrobes for use during stay
- Flowers in room on day of arrival
- Rose petals in the room on day of arrival
- Special turn down service
- Champagne breakfast in bed (reservations must be made in advance with guest services)
- 15% discount on all treatments at the SPA
A copy of of wedding invitation or marriage certificate will be required at time of check-in. Please request your honeymoon/anniversary package at time of booking. Reservation must be remarked with Honeymooners in order to receive these added values
IMPORTANT: Package inclusions and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
Health & Spa
The full-service spa resort at this spa offers an endless variety of treatments for body and soul.Dreams Spa by Pevonia
This spa stretches over 12,916 sq. ft and includes 10 treatment rooms and a relaxation lounge.
Facilities and services include:
- Whirlpool, plunges and other hydrotherapy choices
- Cleansing saunas and steam baths
- Vichy, Swiss and other invigorating showers
- Multiple massage options for singles and couples from gentle to deep - offered indoors or seaside
- Professional manicures and pedicures
- Reflexology, aromatherapy and other exotic and native treatments
- Boutique offering exclusive Pevonia products
- Fitness centre with a variety of fitness equipment including lifecycles, treadmills, stationary bikes and free weights
This is a great choice for a group getaway, whether for work, fun, or a bit of both.
If you are looking for a special place for your next family vacation, this resort is a great choice.
Kids stay and eat free
- Applies to all children 2yrs and under, special is available year-round
- Applies to all children 3-12yrs, special is available from August 18, 2012 - December 21, 2012
Special all-inclusive rate
- Applies to all children 3-12 yrs
- Available from December 24, 2011 - August 17, 2012 and from December 22, 2012 - April 5, 2013
- When sharing with 2 full paying adults
- When using existing bedding
Single Parent Promotion
- No single supplement for single parent traveling with 2 children and children pay the applicable child's rate
- Available from August 27, 2011 - December 23, 2012 and from August 18, 2012 - October 26, 2012.
Mini-Club - Explorer's Club For kids
Explorer's Club includes:
- For children from 3 to 12 years old
- Operates from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Daily activities, arts and crafts, games, weekly camp out adventures and more!
- Available for the cost of $10 USD for the first child, $5 USD for every other child, cost is per hour and arrangements must be made with concierge desk
- Additional $10 USD additional charge for a taxicab if the babysitter needs to come to the hotel or stay after 8pm
- Prices are approximate and subject to change without notice
Divers of all levels of experience enjoy the convenience of the on-site Scuba diving center.
This resort is perfectly located for golf aficionados.
As an added value of staying at Dreams Tulum Resort and Spa, guests can enjoy complimentary green fees at The Riviera Maya Golf Club.
The Riviera Maya Golf Club
- Designed by Robert Trent Jones II
- Par 72
- 36-hole golf course including a 7,843 yard 18-hole championship golf course, a 1,356 yard 9-hole par 3 golf course, a driving range, practice green, pro shop, club and shoe rental services, restaurant and snack bar
- Applicable for travel until April 30, 2012
- 1 round per adult, per day
- On-course food and beverages provided by the Golf Club
Additional Charge Items:
- Mandatory golf cart
- Equipment & shoe rentals
- Premium tee time surcharge:
- From Dec 24/10 - Apr 30/11, guests playing will incur a $40 USD premium tee time charge plus $45 USD cart rental per person
- Premium tee times are before 1:30 pm from Dec 24/10-Apr 3/11 and before 2:30 pm from Apr 4/11-Apr 30/11.
- From May 1/11-Dec 15/11, guest playing will incur a $40 USD premium tee time charge plus $30 USD cart rental per person
- Premium tee times are before 2:30 pm from May 1-Oct 30/11 and before 1:30 pm from Oct 31-Dec 15/11
- From Dec 16/11-Apr 30/12, guests playing will incur a $45 USD premium tee time charge plus $45 USD cart rental per person
- Premium tee times are before 1:30 pm from Dec 16/11-Apr 1/12 and before 2:30 pm from Apr 2/12-Apr 30/12
- Guests playing after premium times will only incur the cost of the mandatory cart rental.
- Non-golfing riders fee of $49 USD per person
Terms & Conditions
- Guests must arrange their tee times 45 days to 24 hours in advance with the hotel concierge at email@example.com or tel. 011 52 984 875 3333
- Credit card number must be provided at time of booking
- Changes and cancellations of tee-times booked, must be made at least 24-hours in advance to avoid a $100 USD per person penalty, which will be charged to the credit card provided
- Men's Dress Code: Collared shirts and mid-thigh (not denim) length shorts
- Women's Dress Code: Appropriate golf attire, no bathing suits
- Equipment and shoe rentals are available at the course
- Availability of this offer may be restricted to some promotional rates and/or room categories, as specified within the Promotion inclusions and/or restrictions, where if not included will be available on the Resort with surcharge
- Conditions are not applicable to groups of more than 12 players with consecutive tee times. Conditions vary depending on the size and need of the group.
- All charges and fees mentioned above are to be paid by the guest at the Golf Course.
- This golf offer is subject to change without prior notice