Renovated in 2004, the hotel was built in 1924. It comprises a total of 646 rooms including 12 suites spread over 35 floors. There is a 24-hour reception, a hotel safe, a newspaper stand, a cloakroom, a currency exchange counter and a lift. There is also a bar, a restaurant, conference facilities and Internet access to be found in the hotel. Laundry and room services round up the offerings. There are car and garage parking facilities available for those arriving by car.
The rooms are all come with an en suite bathroom with hairdryer, a direct dial telephone, satellite/ cable TV, a radio, an Internet connection, a minibar, tea and coffee making facilities, ironing facilities and a hire safe. The air conditioning and heating are centrally controlled.
American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard and VISA are accepted as methods of payment.
A breakfast is offered to guests every morning. Lunch and dinner can both be selected from a set menu.
The hotel has been a completely non-smoking establishment since 15th October 2006.